Wrike is a collaborative work management platform that unifies systems and transforms the way teams plan, manage, and complete work. The Wrike platform is the digital workplace for the enterprise and partner of choice for 18,000 organizations and 2M+ users worldwide. Our mission is to enable Operational Excellence by bringing out the best in teams and connecting work with business results.
Wrike has been recognized as one of the fastest growing companies in North America on Deloitte’s Technology Fast 500™list for the last three years and has been named Leader in the Forrester Wave™ report for Collaborative Work Management Tools for the Enterprise in 2016 and 2018. Our headquarters is in Downtown San Jose, California and we have several international offices, including our EMEA HQ in Dublin, Ireland. Wrike has been named a “Top Workplace” by the Bay Area News Group for the last five years and has earned similar accolades from the San Francisco Business Times and the Silicon Valley Business Journal.
We are guided by our three core values: Grow, Execute, and Collaborate. These values help us recruit the right talent to join our rapidly expanding team of nearly 900 Wrikers around the globe. It is important to us that each and every Wriker is not only eager to challenge themselves and knows how to get work done, but is an awesome addition to our company culture. We pride ourselves on our ability to attract, retain, and promote the very best talent.
About the Role:
We are looking for a Helpdesk Coordinator to join our team in San Diego. This person will have a huge impact on the ability of our team to function to their full potential. You will be helping to maintain our ITSM operations in that location, assisting to ensure that day to day helpdesk operations run smoothly.
- Perform workstation deployments and moves by installing, monitoring and supporting functions of desktop operating systems and related applications
- Help with user Management and support including onboarding/offboarding employees; assigning, transferring, updating and terminating user access
- Help provide help desk support to on-site and remote staff as needed.
- Help provide exceptional customer service to all company departments in resolving any functionality issues with business systems (i.e. troubleshooting)
- Assist in help desk support to on-site and remote staff as needed.
- Assist in managing systems for tracking corporate and onsite property equipment inventory and access.
- Understanding of basic network infrastructure
- Help keep track of current inventory and assist in anticipating and proposing purchasing needs
- Manage workload to meet deadlines and execute tasks efficiently
- Assist with other IT projects as needed
- Possesses a keen interest in the IT field, including communications technology, A/V, hardware, and software.
- Solid understanding of Mac and Windows OS platforms.
- Familiarity with Google products is a + (Gmail, Hangouts, etc)
- Technical knowledge to troubleshoot the individual components of a computer.
- Demonstrates a persistent problem-solving and efficient approach to technology.
- Maintains a reliable system for prioritizing tasks and ensuring its completion.
- Strong customer service skills
- Desired Qualifications
- Basic understanding of networking concepts and various software packages.
- Degree in Computer Science or Equivalent Experience/Technical Capability
- Able to lift up to 50lbs
Perks & Benefits:
At Wrike, you’ll benefit from unlimited PTO, medical & dental care, commuter benefits, daily catered meals & snacks galore, team off-sites & happy hours.
Wrike is committed to creating and maintaining a diverse and inclusive space where our employees can thrive. We welcome all persons in to the Wrike family, embracing the diversity of racial and ethnic identity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, family status, disability, gender identity, Veteran status and any other protected status.