Wrike is a work management platform that is transforming the way people work and collaborate. We are focused on top-notch engineering, design, usability and dedicated customer care with a diversified international customer base of 16,000 and growing daily. In 2017, Wrike was named to the Deloitte Fast 500 list of the fastest growing companies in North America for the third straight year.
Our mission is to make teams insanely productive and we're guided by our core values to Grow, Execute and Collaborate. While we’re scaling quickly (over 600 Wrikers across the globe), we work hard to recruit the right teammates who share the same core values, know how to get things done, and add to an awesome culture.
Our headquarters is in Downtown San Jose with several offices in North America and Europe. Wrike has earned best workplace awards such as “Top Workplace” and “Best Places to Work” consecutively and continues to produce and promote the best!
About the Role:
We are looking for a Sysadmin Level I to join our team in San Diego. This person will have a huge impact on the ability of our team to function to their full potential. You will be helping to maintain our IT needs in that location, ensuring that day to day operations run smoothly and help push projects forward that will help keep that office in line with scalable solutions and efficient strategies.
- Interface directly with the help desk and IT support technicians to resolve and document hardware and software troubleshooting tickets, bug reports and errors.
- Provide immediate, direct customer support and troubleshooting help to end users through email, telephone and personal communication when escalated.
- Manage, deploy and configure hardware upgrades, software updates, security patches and other necessary items on an as-needed basis.
- Perform daily system monitoring and backup procedures to ensure data security, availability and integrity of required resources, and proper recording of application logs and reviews.
- Administer on-call and after-hours technical support during scheduled outages and unscheduled emergency situations.
- Collaborate with various managers and other personnel to assist in improving existing processes, standards, best practises.
- Support daily operations and monitoring of multiple databases, user accounts, file permissions and other systems according to standard operating procedures.
- Participate in required compliance activities as needed, including data log collection, statistical analysis and proper reporting standards.
- Manage workload to meet deadlines and execute tasks efficiently
- Assist with other IT projects as needed
- Proficient with Windows, MacOS, Linux, and Virtualization
- Proficient with IPv4 networking, including DNS, SMTP/POP/IMAP, LDAP, SSH, SQL, DHCP, Subnetting, and VLANs.
- Proficient with a wide array of network equipment including switches, routers, AP’s and network topology/design.
- Excellent judgment, capacity to independently evaluate situations and identify the optimum course of action
- Ability to design and document test plans and results
- Proficient with VoIP technologies
- Ability to manage multiple tasks, set priorities, and meet required deadlines
- 3+ years’ experience providing end user technical support and managing a hybrid-based network in at least (50+ users) organization
- Experience with cisco meraki network devices such as Firewalls, Switches, and AP’s
- Experience with SaaS platforms to manage users devices etc. such as: G-Suite, Azure, Office 365, Zoom, Slack, Adobe, Onelogin, Okta, Jamf, Talkdesk, RingDNA, etc.
- Able to lift up to 50lbs
Perks & Benefits:
At Wrike, you’ll benefit from unlimited PTO, medical & dental care, commuter benefits, daily catered meals & snacks galore, team off-sites & happy hours.
Wrike is committed to creating and maintaining a diverse and inclusive space where our employees can thrive. We welcome all persons in to the Wrike family, embracing the diversity of racial and ethnic identity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, family status, disability, gender identity, Veteran status and any other protected status.