Wrike is a work management platform that is revolutionizing the way people work and collaborate together. We are passionate about top-notch engineering and design, usability, and dedicated customer care with a diversified international customer base of 18,000 and growing daily.
Our mission is to make teams insanely productive, and we try to live to that expectation internally. So while we’re growing quickly (over 800 Wrikers in multiple offices spanning continents!), we work hard to recruit the right teammates, retain our core values, keep the productivity up, and maintain an awesome culture.
Our international headquarters are in San Jose, California with several offices in North America and Europe, Melbourne and Tokyo.
About the Role:
This role will lead a team of inside sales professionals working in our Melbourne office covering the APAC market to convert inbound leads into successful, happy customers.
This particular team will focus on organizations in the SMB and Mid-Market space, with potential Enterprise customers in some regions. We are currently looking for a dynamic leader to lead and expand this team. This person will be responsible for coaching the new business sales team to ensure new revenue targets are achieved.
- Coach and motivate a team of Account Executives on how to solution sell a diverse, flexible product.
- Guide the team as they navigate complex buying behaviors and culturally unique buying personas.
- Work cross functionally to connect Account Executives with key internal resources, enabling them to achieve and/or exceed their revenue goals.
- Regularly engage with customers to help drive revenue, as well as mentor Account Executives.
- Maintain a positive, team centered culture that inspires performance and achievement.
- Instill and maintain quality and integrity based sales process with respect to rep/customer interactions.
- Actively engage in attracting top talent for our rapid growth plans, including interviews and making final hiring decisions.
- Provide ongoing training, coaching and development to Account Executives to strengthen technical expertise and drive revenue.
- Work with Sales Analytics to identify new markets or key trends that will help the team exceed their revenue targets.
- Track/report on key performance indicators (KPIs)
- Prepare and present team forecast to executive management.
- Maintain internal partnerships with various business units including Sales Engineering, Sales Operations and Marketing Localization.
- Lead by example every day by owning your responsibilities, being a team player, and supporting the team as they exceed both revenue and career growth goals.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience leading high-performing inside sales teams
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience required
- Demonstrable success coaching sales teams to success in either the SMB or mid-market segments.
- Proven success as an individual contributor in a quota carrying inside sales role.
- Strong leadership experience, with a focus on training, coaching, motivation and career development.
- Expert knowledge of the full sales cycle, from prospecting, cold calling through to negotiation and closing.
- Ability to occasionally function in “Player/Coach” role that may include customer facing engagement.
- Ability to provide situational coaching and advice and help guide deals to closure.
- Background selling SaaS products and/or solution selling.
- Technical aptitude, and ability to learn new concepts quickly.
- Experience working with Salesforce.com or other CRM is a plus.
Perks & Benefits
- Market leading base salary
- Free catered lunch every day plus unlimited drinks and snacks
- Company sponsored events
- Flexible working conditions and working from home options
- Commuter allowance to cover your travel costs
Wrike is committed to creating and maintaining a diverse and inclusive space where our employees can thrive. We welcome all persons in to the Wrike family, embracing the diversity of racial and ethnic identity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, family status, disability, gender identity, Veteran status and any other protected status.