Wrike is a collaborative work management platform that unifies systems and transforms the way teams plan, manage, and complete work. The Wrike platform is the digital workplace for the enterprise and partner of choice for 18,000 organizations and 2M+ users worldwide. Our mission is to enable Operational Excellence by bringing out the best in teams and connecting work with business results.
Wrike has been recognized as one of the fastest growing companies in North America on Deloitte’s Technology Fast 500™list for the last three years and has been named Leader in the Forrester Wave™ report for Collaborative Work Management Tools for the Enterprise in 2016 and 2018. Our headquarters is in Downtown San Jose, California, and we have several international offices, including our EMEA HQ in Dublin, Ireland. Wrike has been named a “Top Workplace” by the Bay Area News Group for the last four years and has earned similar accolades from the San Francisco Business Times and the Silicon Valley Business Journal.
We are guided by our three core values: Grow, Execute, and Collaborate. These values help us recruit the right talent to join our rapidly expanding team of nearly 700 Wrikers around the globe. It is important to us that each and every Wriker is not only eager to challenge themselves and knows how to get work done, but is an awesome addition to our company culture. We pride ourselves on our ability to attract, retain, and promote the very best talent.
About the Role
As a Content Marketing Associate, you will be responsible for helping create engaging SEO and video content to attract and convert users for Wrike, an award-winning work management and collaboration platform. You will be joining an exciting function on a fast-paced team that develops blog posts, webinars, case studies, videos, emails, webpages, and much more to support inbound lead generation, outbound campaigns, product launches, and other high-growth initiatives.
- Write original blog posts following SEO rules to help fuel inbound funnel
- Manage tactical SEO best practices and optimize all SEO materials for keyword density, proper meta descriptions, text hierarchy, etc.
- Pitch ideas for high-impact video content and draft corresponding scripts
- Partner closely with video production to translate content and ideas into visual context
- Support content production across Wordpress and other key platforms
- Collaborate with key stakeholders across teams including Marketing, Sales, Customer Success, and Product
- Brainstorm new story ideas and help plan an editorial calendar with the rest of the Content Marketing team
- Promote content through multiple marketing channels (social, email, syndication, etc.) to reach key audience
- Sharp writing skills and the ability to turn ideas into compelling stories with clean, clear, vibrant copy. Please send writing samples!
- A passion for writing and creating content in multiple formats, especially video
- A basic understanding of SEO best practices and execution — hands-on experience is a plus
- A fast learner with a “can do” attitude and growth mindset
- Excellent communication skills and strong ability to collaborate with others throughout the company, sometimes across international time zones
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Experience using Wordpress is a plus
- Experience using Wrike is a plus
- A great sense of humor and a strong GIF game
- Ability to work from our San Jose headquarters
Perks & Benefits
At Wrike, you’ll benefit from unlimited PTO, medical & dental care, commuter benefits, daily catered meals & snacks galore, team off-sites & happy hours.
Wrike is committed to creating and maintaining a diverse and inclusive space where our employees can thrive. We welcome all persons in to the Wrike family, embracing the diversity of racial and ethnic identity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, family status, disability, gender identity, Veteran status and any other protected status.