About the Role
As a key contributor to our Pre-Sales team, you’ll serve as a technical champion to uncover true customer needs and demonstrate Wrike’s powerful value proposition. Working with sales counterparts, you’ll help acquire new customers, expand relationships and drive revenue growth to key accounts. Your breadth and depth of knowledge in work management and collaboration will expand significantly, and you’ll help shape the product roadmap. You’ll passionately position Wrike as the next generation Work Management platform.
- Design and configure Professional Services Work Management solutions using Wrike to achieve client business objectives following a proven methodology and approach.
- Stand as the technical liaison, collaborate with internal sales, marketing and services teams to develop customized presentations, demos, prototypes and trials
- Contribute to sales scripts, lead customer discovery, implement prototypes, share knowledge expertise, and guide solution development/deployment
- Respond to functional and technical elements of RFPs
- Develop solution designs that promote a strategic vision as to how the Wrike solution will provide value to the customer, while solving near-term defined business problems.
- Communicate customer requirements and potential competitor solutions. Provide a strong technical response in aid to customer needs
- Educate technical and architectural concepts to a variety of audiences, including developers, architects, and IT professionals
- Work with both internal and external partners translating the customers business requirements into workable solutions with Wrike as an integral part of the end to end workstream
- Keep current on product releases and new features, assist in training new hires and colleagues.
- Document and deliver both product feedback and new requirements from the field
- A deep understanding of the Wrike product, working closely with sales to resolve critical technical issues
- 10+ years of professional experience in a customer facing environment, proven extensive Professional Services experience required
- Hands on experience with one or more EA frameworks.
- Experience successfully demonstrating and articulating value of SaaS, Collaboration, Work Management and Project Management Solutions
- Strong customer facing skills; ability to influence users, technical and executive audiences.
- Savvy presentation and demonstration skills, fluidly and simply translating complex technology concepts
- Advocate for team selling, partnering with sales to qualify opportunity and align key customer stakeholders
- Strong experience in Professional Services required
- Strong experience in using project management methodologies such as Agile, PMI, Lean
- Passion for Collaboration, Work Management and Project Management Solutions, a philosophy of using technology to help solve business problems
- Keen analytical and problem solving skills
- Curiosity to learn and assimilate information quickly, enthusiasm to share and teach others
- Experience in delivering multiple enterprise deals/projects to Professional Service organisations.
- Strong Solution & Value selling experience
- Experience in driving innovation as a way to increase efficiency and revenue.
- Experience in Integration platforms, web services and API technology. Proven experience in integrating multi-vendor IT systems
- Masters in business or equivalent
- Available for 30% travel
Possess qualities that make a good Wriker:
- Critical thinker, generally curious—a true problem solver
- Passionate about learning and improving every day, and motivated to excel
- Open to feedback; coachable
- Strong team player
- Self-starter with strong ownership skills, willing to go above and beyond the job description
- Creative and innovative
Perks & Benefits
At Wrike, you’ll benefit from unlimited PTO, medical & dental care, commuter benefits, daily catered meals & snacks galore, team off-sites & happy hours.
Wrike is committed to creating and maintaining a diverse and inclusive space where our employees can thrive. We welcome all persons into the Wrike family, embracing the diversity of racial and ethnic identity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, family status, disability, gender identity, Veteran status and any other protected status.