Wrike is a leading project collaboration cloud software with an innovative product that helps thousands of customers in 130 countries manage their projects, businesses, and employees. It's loved by global brands like Adobe, Airbnb, L'Oreal, Western Union, Kaspersky Lab, Fitbit, Hootsuite, Greenpeace, and startups around the world.
At Wrike, we believe that work should be both challenging and fun. We're growing rapidly and provide excellent opportunities for professional growth. We're smart, passionate, friendly, professional and looking for the same qualities in you.
Our headquarters is in downtown San Jose, California, and we have several offices in North America, Europe, Australia, and Japan. We’ve earned the "Top Workplace" award by Bay Area News Group for the last three years running, and we plan to keep it that way.
About the Role:
Our talented and energetic team of smart, friendly, and professional employees are looking for a PostgreSQL hero to scale our international team! At Wrike, we believe that work should be both challenging and fun. We're growing rapidly and providing excellent opportunities for professional development. If you're ready to own our DB, answer billions of questions, and are passionately willing to automate and improve processes – join us!
What you will do in this position:
- PostgreSQL database administration and support
- Automation of PostgreSQL clusters deployment
- Setup and support automation of PostgreSQL master change
- Analysis and optimisation of database performance
- PostgreSQL monitoring improvement
- Participation in troubleshooting and analysis of performance problems
- Active collaboration with development team
- Support Disaster Recovery/Continuity of Operations processes
- Experience in setup and support of fault tolerant DB configurations
- Experience in setup DB monitoring systems
- Experience in PostgreSQL administration and monitoring
- Knowledge of reservation, copy, and recovery methodologies
- Experience with Ansible, Puppet or any other configuration management system
- Experience with OS Linux
- Experience with Git version control system
- Strong knowledge of networks and protocols
- Knowledge and experience with Citus, Stolon, and Patroni are a plus
- High personal responsibility and willingness to grow and learn, as well as passion for your work
Compensation & Benefits:
- Competitive compensation package
- Company-sponsored lunches
- Competitive cafeteria benefit system