Wrike is a work management platform that is transforming the way people work and collaborate. We are focused on top-notch engineering, design, usability and dedicated customer care with a diversified international customer base of 18,000 and growing daily.
Our mission is to make teams insanely productive and we're guided by our core values to Grow, Execute and Collaborate. While we’re scaling quickly (over 900 Wrikers across the globe), we work hard to recruit the right teammates who share the same core values, know how to get things done, and add to an awesome culture.
Wrike is looking for a HR Generalist to join our amazing People Ops team here in our EMEA Headquarters in Dublin. The perfect person will be passionate about company culture, and making Wrike an amazing place to work for all of our teams. You will be a key piece to our People Operations puzzle and you will support our international HR team with keeping all the wheels turning behind the scenes.
About the Role:
On a day to day basis you will partner directly with our International HR &People Operations team to optimize employee experience and help define what it means to be a Wriker! (Job responsibilities may vary)
- Provide expert HR advice to employees & managers on Wrike policy and procedures across EMEA
- Ownership for the both the process and manager & employee experience for all Leave of Absences, transfers and the voluntary terminations, across the EMEA region.
- Understand the needs of the team and makes recommendations regarding recognition and rewards programs.
- Probation management across the EMEA region.
- Project management of the EMEA Performance Summary Cycle and Employee Engagement Survey.
- Ability to identify opportunities for People Process, Programs or Experience for our people and design, manage & deliver solutions in collaboration with cross functional teams.
- Build strong, collaborative relationships with HR and business partners.
- Establish, deliver and analyse People data and analytics to drive business decisions.
- Partner with our recruiting team to ensure a positive and seamless candidate experience
- Support other processes, projects and team members as required.
A strong candidate for this role looks like this:
- 3-5 Years previous HR Generalist / HR Advisor experience, ideally in the EMEA market.
- Fluent English
- Excellent communication skills and ability to handle sensitive matters with tact and diplomacy.
- Proven ability to effectively organize, prioritize, and handle multiple assignments simultaneously, in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to work independently, requiring minimal direction.
- Ability to interact with all levels of a professional organisation.
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy.
- A natural born problem solver who enjoys a chaotic but rewarding environment.
Wrike is committed to creating and maintaining a diverse and inclusive space where our employees can thrive. We welcome all persons in to the Wrike family, embracing the diversity of racial and ethnic identity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, family status, disability, gender identity, Veteran status and any other protected status.