Wrike is a work management platform that is revolutionizing the way people work and collaborate together. We are focused on top-notch engineering and design, usability, and dedicated customer care with a diversified international customer base of 15,000 and growing daily.
Our mission is to make teams insanely productive, and we try to live to that expectation internally. So while we’re growing quickly (over 900 Wrikers in multiple offices spanning continents!), we work hard to recruit the right teammates, retain our core values, keep the productivity up, and maintain an awesome culture.
Our headquarters are in downtown San Jose with several offices in North America and Europe. We’ve earned the "Top Workplace" award by Bay Area News Group for the last three years running, and we plan to keep it that way.
About the Role:
We're currently looking for someone to help us analyse data and improve internal business processes in our Customer Facing departments. This includes providing business insights based on data analyses to the teams and assisting to implement change management based on those findings, defining key business metrics, and supporting the management team with the reporting and ad-hoc analysis required to make crucial business decisions.
- Analyse data and deliver business insights regarding what should the company do differently
- Coordinate internal and external stakeholders to improve data integrity
- Build, interpret, and present key metrics reports and dashboards for senior management
- Extract data, build internal data sources, and integrate different SaaS solutions
- Take the lead in establishing new processes as needs arise and the business and product grows
- Maintain data integrity to ensure accurate insights, positively impacting sales leadership’s ability to adjust strategy and tactics
- Work with senior leadership in Dublin & the US to evaluate current sales processes Interact directly with sales reps, sales managers, and corporate leaders to create a feedback loop for constant improvement
- Strong interpersonal communication skills
- Degree in Business Administration, Finance, Economics, Natural Sciences or similar
- 2+ years experience in a relevant positionGood knowledge of SQL & databases (we use PostgreSQL), knowledge of Tableau and Salesforce is a strong plus
- Strong problem-solving, organisation, and process management skill
- A tendency to think about overall business value rather than numbers and charts
- Communicative and friendly; a strong team player ready to learn
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise independently
- Strong data management, Excel, and analytical skills
- Strong problem-solving skills, data and software application
Perks & Benefits
- Market leading base salary
- Free catered lunch every day plus unlimited drinks and snacks
- Company sponsored events
- Flexible working conditions and working from home options
- Commuter allowance to cover your travel costs
- Health and dental insurance with coverage for dependents
- Life insurance
- Income protection cover
- 23 days annual leave
Wrike is committed to creating and maintaining a diverse and inclusive space where our employees can thrive. We welcome all persons in to the Wrike family, embracing the diversity of racial and ethnic identity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, family status, disability, gender identity, Veteran status and any other protected status.