Wrike is a collaborative work management platform that unifies systems and transforms the way teams plan, manage, and complete work. The Wrike platform is the digital workplace for the enterprise and partner of choice for 18,000 organizations and 2M+ users worldwide. Our mission is to enable Operational Excellence by bringing out the best in teams and connecting work with business results.
Wrike has been recognized as one of the fastest growing companies in North America on Deloitte’s Technology Fast 500™list for the last three years and has been named Leader in the Forrester Wave™ report for Collaborative Work Management Tools for the Enterprise in 2016 and 2018. Our headquarters is in Downtown San Jose, California and we have several international offices, including our EMEA HQ in Dublin, Ireland. Wrike has been named a “Top Workplace” by the Bay Area News Group for the last five years and has earned similar accolades from the San Francisco Business Times and the Silicon Valley Business Journal.
We are guided by our three core values: Grow, Execute, and Collaborate. These values help us recruit the right talent to join our rapidly expanding team of nearly 900 Wrikers around the globe. It is important to us that each and every Wriker is not only eager to challenge themselves and knows how to get work done, but is an awesome addition to our company culture. We pride ourselves on our ability to attract, retain, and promote the very best talent.
About the Role:
This position reports to VP of Product. In this role you will become a part of a strategic product team that defines and delivers new product offerings based on the Wrike work management platform. Working collaboratively with cross functional teams including corporate strategy, product teams and product marketing you will be at the forefront of identifying new market opportunities and turning them into SaaS solutions that will grow company’s bottom line.
You will own vision, strategy and roadmap of Wrike for Professional Services, a new solution that drives Professional Services digital transformation by:
- managing client service engagements from definition to execution and sign off
- keeping track of billable hours and managing PS team workload
- managing strategic PS projects with high degree of participation from cross functional teams
This role requires a combination of strategic insight and classic product management skills.
- Formulate product vision, strategy and roadmap and see through execution
- Own full product P&L and lead cross functional teams to meet product growth objectives
- Develop, validate and refine a business case for new product offerings
- Generate, market test and execute on innovative product ideas
- Work cross-functionally with multiple teams (Corporate Strategy, Product Teams, Product Marketing, Customer Success, Deployment, Sales)
- Create and deliver an engaging story across the end-to-end user journey
- Prioritize product backlog and quarterback delivery of the end product
- Experience building and launching solutions geared towards companies in the PS vertical
- 5+ years of experience in senior roles within product management or product marketing
- Experience with project management and agile development
- Comfortable delivering product presentations to large audiences
- Experience working with a high growth SaaS product
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to travel domestically and internationally
Perks & Benefits
At Wrike, you’ll benefit from unlimited PTO, medical & dental care, commuter benefits, daily catered meals & snacks galore, team off-sites & happy hours.
Wrike is committed to creating and maintaining a diverse and inclusive space where our employees can thrive. We welcome all persons in to the Wrike family, embracing the diversity of racial and ethnic identity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, family status, disability, gender identity, Veteran status and any other protected status.