Wrike is the leading collaborative work management platform helping organizations align work with the most important business objectives, create new efficiencies, and drive results. It brings out the best in teams by giving them a single digital workplace with all the tools, features, and integrations needed to manage, automate, and complete work at scale. Wrike enables Operational Excellence in more than 18,000 organizations, including Google, Tiffany & Co., and Edelman, with two million users across 140 countries.
Wrike has been recognized as one of the fastest growing companies in North America on Deloitte’s Technology Fast 500™list for the last four years with 539% revenue growth from 2014 to 2017 and has been named a Leader in the Forrester Wave™ report for Collaborative Work Management Tools for the Enterprise in 2016 and 2018. Our headquarters is in the heart of downtown San Jose, California and we have several international offices, including our EMEA HQ in Dublin, Ireland, and our APAC HQ in Melbourne, Australia. Wrike has been named a “Top Workplace” by the Bay Area News Group for the last five years and has earned similar accolades from the San Francisco Business Times and the Silicon Valley Business Journal.
We are guided by our three core values: Grow, Execute, and Collaborate. These values help us recruit the right talent to join our rapidly expanding team of more than 900 Wrikers around the globe. It is important to us that each and every Wriker is not only eager to challenge themselves and knows how to get work done, but is an awesome addition to our company culture. We pride ourselves on our ability to attract, retain, and promote the very best talent.
About the Role
The Sales Enablement Trainer and Project Manager is responsible for creating content, preparing for and conducting in-person and virtual training sessions for new and existing sales employees on product knowledge, prospecting, discovery, presentation skills, sales process, planning methodologies, Value Selling and other tools/resources relative to successful job performance. In addition, you will continue to look for opportunities to enhance the enablement program and solicit feedback from the field organization regarding their needs.
What You'll Do
- Build and maintain enablement content materials to ensure content is up-to-date and relevant in all role based curriculums in the learning management system and associated content in the Guru content management tool.
- Coordination, scheduling, and facilitation of workshops and certification processes.
- Continuous feedback, reporting and ongoing communication of new hire certification progress to sales leaders.
- Continual evaluation of sales certification processes/procedures/ enablement content; improve training effectiveness by participating in development of new approaches, techniques, and materials.
- Ongoing support for new sales hires as needed through coaching/mentoring activities. Manage mentor program and onboard new mentors.
- Build and facilitate practice and certification exercises in sales enablement coaching tools, in virtual tools and in person skill practice workshops.
- You will work closely with all cross-functional departments in the development and deployment of client facing training programs.
- Sales Communications: Plan the agenda/content and facilitate global sales enablement calls/virtual sessions at a regular cadence to keep the field abreast of best practices and changes to programs, processes. Proactively communicate updates to the field via the sales slack channel, email distribution list, Wrike, Guru and other channels.
- Coordinate and program manage the global sales kickoff event.
- Manage sales enablement projects and processes in Wrike.
- Expert level training and facilitation skills (both in-person and VILT)
- Sales enablement curriculum development expertise; deep knowledge of adult learning principles and end to end process to develop and deliver enablement via multiple deployment methods
- 5 – 10 years of selling experience or sales management experience
- 5 years+ of experience in sales training development and delivery
- Superior communication skills
- Comfortable engaging and communicating with all levels – must be able to conduct needs assessments with sales leadership at the highest levels
- Strategic sales enablement planning and implementation experience
- Experience using learning software: Captivate, Camtasia, Brainshark, Mindtickle, SalesHood or other sales enablement tools etc.
Perks & Benefits
At Wrike, you’ll benefit from unlimited PTO, medical & dental care, commuter benefits, daily catered meals & snacks galore, team off-sites & happy hours.
Wrike is committed to creating and maintaining a diverse and inclusive space where our employees can thrive. We welcome all persons in to the Wrike family, embracing the diversity of racial and ethnic identity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, family status, disability, gender identity, Veteran status and any other protected status.