Wrike is a collaborative work management platform that unifies systems and transforms the way teams plan, manage, and complete work. The Wrike platform is the digital workplace for the enterprise and partner of choice for 18,000 organizations and 2M+ users worldwide. Our mission is to enable Operational Excellence by bringing out the best in teams and connecting work with business results.
Wrike has been recognized as one of the fastest growing companies in North America on Deloitte’s Technology Fast 500™ list for the last three years and has been named Leader in the Forrester Wave™ report for Collaborative Work Management Tools for the Enterprise in 2016 and 2018. Wrike has been named a “Top Workplace” by the Bay Area News Group for the last five years and has earned similar accolades from the San Francisco Business Times and the Silicon Valley Business Journal. Our headquarters is in Downtown San Jose, California and we have several international offices, including our EMEA HQ in Dublin, Ireland.
We are guided by our three core values: Grow, Execute, and Collaborate. These values help us recruit the right talent to join our rapidly expanding team of nearly 1,000 Wrikers around the globe. It is important to us that each and every Wriker is not only eager to challenge themselves and knows how to get work done, but is an awesome addition to our company culture. We pride ourselves on our ability to attract, retain, and promote the very best talent.
About the role
We have tripled our business in the last 24 months, have 16,000 paying customers in 127 countries, and raised $20m from top VCs. You can be one of the Enterprise Account Executives here at Wrike. You will be overwhelmed by the quality of the product and the opportunity to make a lot of money in your first year.
- Take 5 net new sales meetings per week, set up by our dedicated team of SDRs qualifying warm leads
- Companies range the gamete from 100-2,000+ employee businesses
- Close 3-4 new customers per month, with an average deal size of $20-50K
- Manage the full sales-cycle including selling your initial champion, helping them sell internally and building a business case to support the investment, moving contacts through the purchasing process both on the client side and our side and gaining appropriate signature.
- Learn a proven and rigorous sales process and methodology for exceeding quota and over achieving.
- This includes: how to open and close meetings, the structure of the sales process, the anatomy of a meeting, negotiation skills, how to engage multiple stakeholders, build a business case, how to navigate internal hurdles, etc.
- 4-year degree required
- 2+ years of successful closing software sales experience
- Willingness to learn quickly. We are looking for someone who is a sponge and can take direction and act on it immediately
- Consistent over-achievement in past experiences
- Technically adept; experienced with web technologies
- Competitive and energetic
- Deep passion for helping customers
Perks & Benefits
At Wrike, you’ll benefit from unlimited PTO, medical & dental care, commuter benefits, daily catered meals & snacks galore, team off-sites & happy hours.
Wrike is committed to creating and maintaining a diverse and inclusive space where our employees can thrive. We welcome all persons in to the Wrike family, embracing the diversity of racial and ethnic identity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, family status, disability, gender identity, Veteran status and any other protected status.