Wrike is a collaborative work management platform that unifies systems and transforms the way teams plan, manage, and complete work. The Wrike platform is the digital workplace for the enterprise and partner of choice for 18,000 organizations and 2M+ users worldwide. Our mission is to enable Operational Excellence by bringing out the best in teams and connecting work with business results.
Wrike has been recognized as one of the fastest growing companies in North America on Deloitte’s Technology Fast 500™list for the last three years and has been named Leader in the Forrester Wave™ report for Collaborative Work Management Tools for the Enterprise in 2016 and 2018. Our headquarters is in Downtown San Jose, California and we have several international offices, including our EMEA HQ in Dublin, Ireland. Wrike has been named a “Top Workplace” by the Bay Area News Group for the last five years and has earned similar accolades from the San Francisco Business Times and the Silicon Valley Business Journal.
We are guided by our three core values: Grow, Execute, and Collaborate. These values help us recruit the right talent to join our rapidly expanding team of nearly 900 Wrikers around the globe. It is important to us that each and every Wriker is not only eager to challenge themselves and knows how to get work done, but is an awesome addition to our company culture. We pride ourselves on our ability to attract, retain, and promote the very best talent.
About the Role
Wrike is the leading project collaboration cloud software with an innovative product that helps 17,000+ customers in 120 countries manage their projects, businesses, and employees.
We're looking for a strong marketing operations manager who will help support our enterprise growth by driving and owning our enterprise marketing ops function. You will work closely with the enterprise marketing team, marketing and business analytics, data engineers and sales operations to help position our teams for success in the enterprise market. You will have the opportunity to drive cross-department collaboration, map and enable the marketing and buyer's journey routing, as well as drive performance analysis for our enterprise teams.
On a daily basis, you’ll get to:
- Own the analytics and reporting of our enterprise business - starting from monitoring the health and size of our database - all the way through the marketing funnel and into sales follow-up
- Be a strategist in how we approach and drive our lead development and scoring process
- Drive an effective and efficient lead follow-up process with a “no lead left behind’ mindset
- Build a strategy that builds, cleans and protects our enterprise database
- Work with campaign managers to optimize the segmentation of our database to support a highly customized ABM approach
- Audit, own, grow our marketing tech stack in an effort to support a new motion
- Develop marketing processes - from campaign launch to lead follow-up
- Present marketing performance results to team leads and the e-staff.
- Good knowledge of SQL & databases (we use Postgress)
- Good data visualization skills
- Strong SFDC skills
- Strong understanding of Marketo (as it relates to SFDC, routing)
- Experience in BI systems (we use Tableau)
- Knowledge of MS Excel
- Strong confidence and people skills to communicate well with all levels of the team
Perks & Benefits
At Wrike, you’ll benefit from unlimited PTO, medical & dental care, commuter benefits, daily catered meals & snacks galore, team off-sites & happy hours.
Wrike is committed to creating and maintaining a diverse and inclusive space where our employees can thrive. We welcome all persons in to the Wrike family, embracing the diversity of racial and ethnic identity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, family status, disability, gender identity, Veteran status and any other protected status.