Wrike is a collaborative work management platform that unifies systems and transforms the way teams plan, manage, and complete work. The Wrike platform is the digital workplace for the enterprise and partner of choice for 18,000 organizations and 2M+ users worldwide. Our mission is to enable Operational Excellence by bringing out the best in teams and connecting work with business results.
Wrike has been recognized as one of the fastest growing companies in North America on Deloitte’s Technology Fast 500™list for the last three years and has been named Leader in the Forrester Wave™ report for Collaborative Work Management Tools for the Enterprise in 2016 and 2018. Our headquarters is in Downtown San Jose, California and we have several international offices, including our EMEA HQ in Dublin, Ireland. Wrike has been named a “Top Workplace” by the Bay Area News Group for the last five years and has earned similar accolades from the San Francisco Business Times and the Silicon Valley Business Journal.
We are guided by our three core values: Grow, Execute, and Collaborate. These values help us recruit the right talent to join our rapidly expanding team of nearly 900 Wrikers around the globe. It is important to us that each and every Wriker is not only eager to challenge themselves and knows how to get work done, but is an awesome addition to our company culture. We pride ourselves on our ability to attract, retain, and promote the very best talent.
About the Role
We are looking for a passionate and driven Manager of Renewals to join our fast growing Customer Success organization. The team you will lead and build is a culmination of diverse and talented individuals who are passionate about customer loyalty. You will provide mentorship and guidance in growing their careers. Additionally, you will be a key leader on a team that consistently delivers market leading retention rates and more and be committed to bringing the right people together with the intention of securing and growing our revenue. This role will be focused on building process, developing current Renewal Reps, and having a positive impact in our renewal rates and customer retention. This individual will collaborate with the Customer Success (CS), Account Manager (AM), and Finance teams to deliver an optimal result. Your ability to drive business processes, manage a team with keen attention to detail, and build automation into our workflow, will enable the team to secure more revenue.
- Hire, train, and manage a team of Renewal Reps
- Use Salesforce.com to manage the sales process and set standards for performance metrics
- Report on sales metrics and forecast to senior Sales/CS leadership
- Work with Sales/CS/Analytics/Finance leadership to continuously improve the Renewals Team roles and processes to increase their impact
- Motivate Individuals and team to exceed objectives through leading by example, coaching, and mentorship
- Develop reps for career growth within the Renewals Team
- 2+ years of experience in renewals leadership
- Proven record of success working with Customer Success and Sales Management to achieve renewals results
- Ability to hire and train new Renewals Team members
- Successfully managed people to achieve performance goals
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Excellent organizational, and time management skills
- Detailed knowledge of the Wrike and SaaS landscape
- Experience forecasting/reporting within Salesforce CRM
- Passion for cloud technologies
- Knowledge and experience in positively educating and reinforcing procedures
- Gainsight experience a plus
Perks & Benefits
At Wrike, you’ll benefit from unlimited PTO, medical & dental care, commuter benefits, daily catered meals & snacks galore, team off-sites & happy hours.
Wrike is committed to creating and maintaining a diverse and inclusive space where our employees can thrive. We welcome all persons in to the Wrike family, embracing the diversity of racial and ethnic identity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, family status, disability, gender identity, Veteran status and any other protected status.