Wrike is a collaborative work management platform that unifies systems and transforms the way teams plan, manage, and complete work. The Wrike platform is the digital workplace for the enterprise and partner of choice for 18,000 organizations and 2M+ users worldwide. Our mission is to enable Operational Excellence by bringing out the best in teams and connecting work with business results.
Wrike has been recognized as one of the fastest growing companies in North America on Deloitte’s Technology Fast 500™list for the last three years and has been named Leader in the Forrester Wave™ report for Collaborative Work Management Tools for the Enterprise in 2016 and 2018. Our headquarters is in Downtown San Jose, California and we have several international offices, including our EMEA HQ in Dublin, Ireland. Wrike has been named a “Top Workplace” by the Bay Area News Group for the last five years and has earned similar accolades from the San Francisco Business Times and the Silicon Valley Business Journal.
We are guided by our three core values: Grow, Execute, and Collaborate. These values help us recruit the right talent to join our rapidly expanding team of nearly 900 Wrikers around the globe. It is important to us that each and every Wriker is not only eager to challenge themselves and knows how to get work done, but is an awesome addition to our company culture. We pride ourselves on our ability to attract, retain, and promote the very best talent.
About the Role
As a key contributor to our Pre-Sales team, you’ll serve as a technical champion to uncover true customer needs and demonstrate Wrike’s powerful value proposition. Working with sales counterparts, you’ll help acquire new customers, expand relationships and drive revenue growth to key accounts. Your breadth and depth of knowledge in work management and collaboration will expand significantly, and you’ll help shape the product roadmap. You’ll passionately position Wrike as the next generation Work Management platform.
- Stand as the technical liaison, collaborate with internal sales, marketing and services teams to develop customized presentations, demos, prototypes and trials
- Contribute to sales scripts, lead customer discovery, implement prototypes, share knowledge expertise, and guide solution development/deployment
- Respond to functional and technical elements of RFPs
- Communicate customer requirements and potential competitor solutions. Provide a strong technical response in aid to customer needs
- Building and configuring API integrations between Wrike and other solutions, such as BI, ERP, CRM, DAM, ITSM solutions etc.
- Educate technical and architectural concepts to a variety of audiences, including developers, architects, and IT professionals
- Work with both internal and external partners translating the customers business requirements into workable solutions with Wrike as an integral part of the end to end workstream
- Keep current on product releases and new features, assist in training new hires and colleagues.
- Document and deliver both product feedback and new requirements from the field
- A deep understanding of the Wrike product, working closely with sales to resolve critical technical issues
- 10+ years of professional experience in a customer facing environment,
- Hands on experience with one or more EA frameworks.
- Experience successfully demonstrating and articulating value of SaaS, Collaboration, Work Management and Project Management Solutions
- Strong customer facing skills; ability to influence users, technical and executive audiences.
- Savvy presentation and demonstration skills, fluidly and simply translating complex technology concepts
- Advocate for team selling, partnering with sales to qualify opportunity and align key customer stakeholders
- Strong experience in using project management methodologies such as Agile, PMI, Lean
- Passion for Collaboration, Work Management and Project Management Solutions, a philosophy of using technology to help solve business problems
- Keen analytical and problem solving skills
- Curiosity to learn and assimilate information quickly, enthusiasm to share and teach others
- Experience in delivering multiple $1m+ deals to IT PPM/PMO, CMO and PS.
- Strong Solution & Value selling experience
- Experience in driving innovation as a way to increase efficiency and revenue.
- Experience in Integration platforms, web services and API technology. Proven experience in integrating multi-vendor IT systems
- Masters in business or equivalent
- Available for 30% travel
Possess qualities that make a good Wriker:
- Critical thinker, generally curious—a true problem solver
- Passionate about learning and improving every day, and motivated to excel
- Open to feedback; coachable
- Strong team player
- Self-starter with strong ownership skills, willing to go above and beyond the job description
- Creative and innovative
Perks & Benefits
At Wrike, you’ll benefit from unlimited PTO, medical & dental care, commuter benefits, daily catered meals & snacks galore, team off-sites & happy hours.
Wrike is committed to creating and maintaining a diverse and inclusive space where our employees can thrive. We welcome all persons into the Wrike family, embracing the diversity of racial and ethnic identity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, family status, disability, gender identity, Veteran status and any other protected status.