About the Role
As the Partner/Channel Operations Business Systems Analyst, you will play a critical role in creating a scalable partner ecosystem. You will be the key contact and subject matter expert in all channel program and be responsible for supporting the channel team. This will be a highly visible role that requires someone who can build strong cross-departmental relationships, understand the partner business model and requirements, and effectively deliver results to our internal stakeholders. This role will help define how the channel programs operate within Wrike.
- Serve as a trusted advisor representing the partner organization and sustain alignment across internal stakeholders as required to grow and scale the partner organization and operational support.
- Drive development and ongoing measurement of the Partner performance and impact on the Wrike business. Includes definition of KPIs, development and maintenance of dashboards and reports driving reviews with key business partners.
- Cross-functional collaboration with the appropriate teams to develop robust, end-to-end partner operations process, including but not limited to lead to quote, partner applications and contracts, and partner order process and program support.
- Project management to support key initiatives associated with partner operations revenue recognition, including drafting and maintaining business requirements to consistently optimize and integrate numerous internal systems of record delivering a source of truth for partner business management and growth
- Ensure order processes across various partner types are understood and optimized. (Channel Reseller, ISV, Referrals). Lead applicable initiatives to automate where possible.
- Maintain data integrity to ensure accurate insights; (e.g. ensure partner tagging, CRM record compliance, etc.)
- Proactively gather feedback from users.
- Provide enablement and support functions as needed.
The Partner Operations Analyst needs a solid understanding of the organization’s business and channel programs. They must have experience with delivering results in operational excellence, supporting CRM and other relevant partner sales-focused technologies, and building strong internal relationships. Enthusiasm to learn the dynamics of a large, fast-paced enterprise is crucial for success in this role.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 3+ years partner operations experience preferably in a SaaS/cloud company
- Experience in Channel Program and Sales Operations is must
- Strong understanding of sales and partner channel program objectives
- Experience working for fast-growing enterprise SaaS companies is a big plus.
- Fantastic interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize independently
- Strong data management and analytical skills
- Design and implementation experience with Salesforce, Communities, CPQ preferred. (SFDC Certifications a plus)
- Must be able to meet deadlines and handle stressful situations
Perks & Benefits
At Wrike, you’ll benefit from unlimited PTO, medical & dental care, commuter benefits, daily catered meals & snacks galore, team off-sites & happy hours.
Wrike is committed to creating and maintaining a diverse and inclusive space where our employees can thrive. We welcome all persons in to the Wrike family, embracing the diversity of racial and ethnic identity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, family status, disability, gender identity, Veteran status and any other protected status.