Wrike is the leading collaborative work management platform helping organizations align work with the most important business objectives, create new efficiencies, and drive results. It brings out the best in teams by giving them a single digital workplace with all the tools, features, and integrations needed to manage, automate, and complete work at scale. Wrike enables Operational Excellence in more than 18,000 organizations, including Google, Tiffany & Co., and Edelman, with two million users across 140 countries.
Wrike has been recognized as one of the fastest growing companies in North America on Deloitte’s Technology Fast 500™list for the last four years with 539% revenue growth from 2014 to 2017 and has been named a Leader in the Forrester Wave™ report for Collaborative Work Management Tools for the Enterprise in 2016 and 2018. Our headquarters is in the heart of downtown San Jose, California and we have several international offices, including our EMEA HQ in Dublin, Ireland, and our APAC HQ in Melbourne, Australia. Wrike has been named a “Top Workplace” by the Bay Area News Group for the last five years and has earned similar accolades from the San Francisco Business Times and the Silicon Valley Business Journal.
We are guided by our three core values: Grow, Execute, and Collaborate. These values help us recruit the right talent to join our rapidly expanding team of more than 900 Wrikers around the globe. It is important to us that each and every Wriker is not only eager to challenge themselves and knows how to get work done, but is an awesome addition to our company culture. We pride ourselves on our ability to attract, retain, and promote the very best talent.
About the Role
We are seeking a SaaS Sales Engineer who is an expert in Work Management, Collaboration and SaaS technology. A Sales Engineer in this role will daily present the value proposition and benefits of our solutions to our customers and prospect. Additionally, in support of our sales force. You will participate in the design, validation, and deployment of pilot, proof of concepts, and proof of values for customers.
Previous experience in SaaS, Cloud technology is required, with the ability to lead business process/technical discussions identify the right solution for our customer’s needs. Previous experience required in a customer-facing role such as sales consultant, technical solutions engineer or solutions architect.
- Provide presales technical / solution support to prospective clients and customers, while ensuring customer satisfaction with minimal supervision during the sales cycle.
- Present and articulate advanced product features and benefits, product future direction and overall work management and workflow solutions.
- Design, validate and present Wrike solutions to include advanced product concepts, future direction, and 3rd party complimentary products.
- Design, develop, deploy and manage customer specific proof of concepts (PoC) and proof of value (PoV) projects
- Develop and deliver high quality Wrike presentations and demonstrations.
- Understand the competitive landscape and develop and maintain expert knowledge in SaaS project management, workflow, and task management solutions
- Develop and maintain a general knowledge of Wrike’s API - understanding its capabilities and assisting customers in the types of solutions and extensions that can be developed using the API.
- Act as a technical resource for less experienced Customer Success Managers, Sales Development and Sales representatives.
- Develop and manage customers' references through high quality technical, professional client relationships.
- Assist Sales Executives in closing deals and expanding accounts
- Excellent communication skills are required.
- 20% Travel expected
- BS degree or equivalent; advanced degree desirable in Computer Science or Technology related degree
- Technical experience with SaaS, Collaboration, Work Management or Project Management Solutions
- 3+ years of experience in understanding SaaS solutions and the designing and integrating SaaS extensions
- Proven ability in performing rapid assessments of clients’ internal technology landscape and targeting use cases and deployment targets for our products
- Ability to provide guidance in the customer evaluation of our solution
- An understanding of application development/deployment concepts and tools that enable successful Cloud transformation, change management and organizational acceptance
- Enthusiasm, energy, and ability to evangelize the SaaS platform
- Experience in a customer-facing, role such as consultant, technical solutions engineer or solutions architect
- Core hands on foundational skills based in SaaS solutions and in creating proof of concept/proof of value deployment and business cases
Perks & Benefits
At Wrike, you’ll benefit from unlimited PTO, medical & dental care, commuter benefits, daily catered meals & snacks galore, team off-sites & happy hours.
Wrike is committed to creating and maintaining a diverse and inclusive space where our employees can thrive. We welcome all persons in to the Wrike family, embracing the diversity of racial and ethnic identity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, family status, disability, gender identity, Veteran status and any other protected status.