At Wrike, we believe that work should be both challenging and fun. We're growing rapidly and are providing excellent opportunities for professional growth. We're smart, passionate, friendly, and professional, and we're looking for the same qualities in you.
The development of our large-scale product means back-end developers face unique engineering tasks that require architectural thinking.
Here's what we do on our product teams:
- Develop new , or rewrite existing, features to automate complex workflows.
- Develop vertical solutions for specific areas: marketing, project management.
- Adapt and scale customer needs into universal product solutions.
- Work using a classic scrum method in small teams (8-12 people).
- We aim to get our code into production as soon as it's ready.
- Daily releases, code reviews, and unit tests.
- Use analytics tools and customer feedback so that our releases are never developed “to the table”. Every team knows how their work affects the product and how the market perceives it.
Stacks we use Java 11, Spring, PostgreSQL, MyBatis, RabbitMQ, Redis.
Wrike's engineering community is a group of smart and responsive people who truly enjoy working together. It's important for us to maintain this atmosphere and to further develop it by inviting professionals with high cultural and intellectual potential into it.
- Flexible work schedule;
- Comfortable office;
- Competitive compensation package;
- Company sponsored lunches;
- Competitive cafeteria benefit system;
- Excellent opportunities for professional growth;
- Awesome corporate events that you won't forget