Our mission is to make teams insanely productive and we're guided by our core values to Grow, Execute and Collaborate. While we’re scaling quickly (over 600 Wrikers across the globe), we work hard to recruit the right teammates who share the same core values, know how to get things done, and add to an awesome culture.
The role of Wrike marketing team is to identify people, teams, and companies interested in work management solutions, generate demand by tens channels and hundreds of campaigns, accompany new users along the whole customer journey since the first impression till expanding.
We're looking for a marketing analyst who can help us enhance and improve marketing efforts in the key directions such as evaluation and optimization of sophisticated data-driven tactics for our SEM/SEO strategy, efficiency measurement, multi-touch attribution and a lot of other compelling tasks requiring the best analytic mind.
In particular, we expect from the professional on this position to:
- Provide daily analytic support for lead generation, outbound, website, and email marketing teams (including running A/B tests, mapping conversion paths, etc.)
- Create data sources, ETLs
- Work with Google products (Analytics, Tag Manager)
- Build BI reports and visualize data for marketing stakeholders
- Develop and implement new analytics tools to help us extract data from external sources and track even more events and dependencies
- Automate reporting with Google API (measurement protocol, Adwords API, etc.)
- Participate in company-wide projects with other analytic groups (e.g. Sales or Product)
- Present marketing performance results to team leads and the exec crew
- Build the report to highlight email nurturing influence to revenue
- Work with semantics. Making conclusions about the most well-performed keyword combinations for SEO
- Create connectors for the data import from external ad tools
- Good knowledge of SQL & databases (we use Postgress)
- Good knowledge of digital marketing metrics
- Good data visualization skills
- Python experience
- Experience in BI systems (Tableau, Google Data Studio)
- Knowledge of MS Excel
- Upper-intermediate or fluent English (frequent syncs with offices around the world)
- You are communicative and friendly