Wrike is a collaborative work management platform that unifies systems and transforms the way teams plan, manage, and complete work. The Wrike platform is the digital workplace for the enterprise and partner of choice for 18,000 organizations and 2M+ users worldwide. Our mission is to enable Operational Excellence by bringing out the best in teams and connecting work with business results.
Wrike has been recognized as one of the fastest growing companies in North America on Deloitte’s Technology Fast 500™list for the last three years and has been named Leader in the Forrester Wave™ report for Collaborative Work Management Tools for the Enterprise in 2016 and 2018. Our headquarters is in Downtown San Jose, California and we have several international offices, including our EMEA HQ in Dublin, Ireland. Wrike has been named a “Top Workplace” by the Bay Area News Group for the last four years and has earned similar accolades from the San Francisco Business Times and the Silicon Valley Business Journal.
We are guided by our three core values: Grow, Execute, and Collaborate. These values help us recruit the right talent to join our rapidly expanding team of nearly 700 Wrikers around the globe. It is important to us that each and every Wriker is not only eager to challenge themselves and knows how to get work done, but is an awesome addition to our company culture. We pride ourselves on our ability to attract, retain, and promote the very best talent.
About the Role
The Head of Channels and Alliances will design and execute a plan to accelerate and scale our two-tier channels’ growth. He or she will ensure the success of the alliances. The successful candidate will continuously improve efficiencies, processes, procedures and personnel in all areas of responsibility to keep pace with growth of company.
- Define, own, recommend and execute the channels strategic direction based on a two-year plan to ensure capacity, compliance, loyalty and sustainable profitable growth
- Assist in the design and execution of partner programs that continuously gain market adoption and grow Wrike’s brand in the market.
- Recruit, onboard and develop committed, capable and scalable resellers and distributors throughout the world
- Secure critical partnerships and alliances in support of Altametrics’ business model, strategy and product roadmap.
- Align with cross-functional teams (i.e. Field Marketing, Sales Operations) to achieve performance channel marketing and demand generation activities through Distribution.
- Identify, recruit, enable and manage long-term relationships with channel partners (VAR’s Referral Partners, etc.) to support business goals and execute channel strategies.
- Drive consistent and predictable channel bookings through joint business planning and ongoing channel enablement.
- Develop best practices, process and methodology to ensure maximum effectiveness of distributors across the world, in line with expectations of local territories and conform to global corporate guidelines.
- Work with the local sales teams to ensure common practices are being deployed.
- Act as the evangelist for your partners to ensure alignment and engagement within both inside and outside sales
- Ad hoc projects
- Formulate, implement and review nurturing and growth programs.
- Help design, launch, and manage a metrics-driven partner prospecting & nurturing process for a large funnel of inbound/outbound partner leads.
- Collaborate with marketing and the executive team regarding joint sales / marketing strategies and initiatives.
- Focus on ROI and utilization of assets used sales processes with overall Company financial goals.
- 7+ years of progressive channel management experience within the SaaS industry with extensive executive relationships, business development, business strategy,
- Demonstrable track record of success in channels rationalization and strategic planning
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong business and financial acumen with the ability to evaluate deal alternatives
- Exceptional track record of leveraging the channel to build and close deals by working across all levels of the organization, from developer to C-suite
- Ability to influence particularly in negotiating and closing business deals
- High caliber, dynamic personality
- Able to think strategically and to translate into measurable actions
- Ability to travel frequently
Perks & Benefits
At Wrike, you’ll benefit from unlimited PTO, medical & dental care, commuter benefits, daily catered meals & snacks galore, team off-sites & happy hours.
Wrike is committed to creating and maintaining a diverse and inclusive space where our employees can thrive. We welcome all persons in to the Wrike family, embracing the diversity of racial and ethnic identity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, family status, disability, gender identity, Veteran status and any other protected status.