Wrike is a collaborative work management platform that unifies systems and transforms the way teams plan, manage, and complete work. The Wrike platform is the digital workplace for the enterprise and partner of choice for 18,000 organizations and 2M+ users worldwide. Our mission is to enable Operational Excellence by bringing out the best in teams and connecting work with business results.
Wrike has been recognized as one of the fastest growing companies in North America on Deloitte’s Technology Fast 500™list for the last three years and has been named Leader in the Forrester Wave™ report for Collaborative Work Management Tools for the Enterprise in 2016 and 2018. Our headquarters is in Downtown San Jose, California and we have several international offices, including our EMEA HQ in Dublin, Ireland. Wrike has been named a “Top Workplace” by the Bay Area News Group for the last four years and has earned similar accolades from the San Francisco Business Times and the Silicon Valley Business Journal.
We are guided by our three core values: Grow, Execute, and Collaborate. These values help us recruit the right talent to join our rapidly expanding team of nearly 700 Wrikers around the globe. It is important to us that each and every Wriker is not only eager to challenge themselves and knows how to get work done, but is an awesome addition to our company culture. We pride ourselves on our ability to attract, retain, and promote the very best talent.
About the Role
The successful candidate will be innovative, resourceful, a self-starter and team player, and passionate about the evolving world of technology. The individual must demonstrate the ability to create financial models, conduct market and other technical analyses with a focus on developing logical approaches to problem solving and strong attention to detail. The role will provide broad exposure to business and operational areas as well as senior management visibility.
- Conduct market research and financial analyses to support evaluation of firmwide and/or strategic alternatives (e.g., valuation and market segmentation models)
- Build market data and financial (including, public and private financing transactions) databases to facilitate robust analytics
- Support company-wide budgeting, business planning, and management and board presentation initiatives
- MBA Preferred
- 3+ years of experience in SaaS, strategy consulting experience, venture capital, or from a top tier consulting firm
- Proficient in Excel, PowerPoint, Word, some experience in programming languages with Strong analytical skills
- Effective in data gathering, able to work in an unstructured environment, strong communication skills and able to build partnerships internally and externally
- Resourceful and able to multi-task across multiple projects / initiatives
- Passionate about, and have experience using analytical approaches and methodologies to solve diverse business problems.
Perks & Benefits
At Wrike, you’ll benefit from unlimited PTO, medical & dental care, commuter benefits, daily catered meals & snacks galore, team off-sites & happy hours.
Wrike is committed to creating and maintaining a diverse and inclusive space where our employees can thrive. We welcome all persons in to the Wrike family, embracing the diversity of racial and ethnic identity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, family status, disability, gender identity, Veteran status and any other protected status.