As a Senior Delegate Experience Project Manager you will work within the wider WRG Events team focussing on creating seamless events and exhibitions, making each attendee feel like a VIP.
This is a fast paced and exciting role providing the opportunity for national and international travel working alongside a fun and experienced team. Previous experience working in an event agency is preferred.
The principal work location is in Manchester however we will provide the opportunity to work flexibility between the office and from home.
What will you be doing …
- Project managing the delegate experience from end to end continually seeking to deliver class-leading solutions including management of tasks ranging from accommodation, venue, AV & staging requirements, catering, transport, registration and the registration process
- Leading, mentoring and engaging with junior team members to develop our stars of the future
- Preparing and maintaining accurate project plans and schedules, acting appropriately should the activity change
- Providing support and assistance to colleagues actively working on the project, ensuring that each team member is compliant with all brief specifications and regulations
- Clearly communicating with all team members, ensuring all up to date information is correct concise and shared in a timely manner
- Negotiating and building relationships with 3rd party providers and suppliers
- Actively building and sustaining positive client relationships, providing continuous support, whilst helping facilitate the first-class delivery of work by the team
- Actively promoting the full range of services that are available within WRG and The Creative Engagement Group to develop client relationships through the delivery of value added services
- Taking full responsibility of budget management and cash flow for assigned projects
- Championing the use of new and innovative technologies which enhance our industry knowledge and develop our market leading capabilities
What do you need to have …
- Solid event management experience gained from a variety of large-scale projects and events
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise workload and delegate as necessary
- Ability to work to tight deadlines in a high-pressure environment and enjoy working with both internal and external stakeholders, suppliers and teams
- Proven pedigree in developing client and supplier relationships and the ability to deliver market leading capabilities in the delegate experience field
- Highly motivated and enthusiastic
- Excellent financial and resource management skills combined with good negotiation skills
- Excellent communication and literacy skills
- Idea generation and solutions focused
- Lateral thinker with an impeccable eye for detail
- Strong presentation skills, with proven track record of pitches and leading client meetings
- Excellent interpersonal skills both in person and virtually, with high professionalism
- Ability to lead, mentor, develop and engage with assigned teams
- Fantastic customer service ethic and high expectations of quality
- Willingness to work flexibly, travel overseas and work from other agency locations
A bit about us
WRG is a global experience agency who specialise in creating experiences that inspire the lasting change the world needs. Across live, virtual and hybrid events and environments, we create and deliver 1,400+ experiences around the world each year for organisations solving the world's biggest challenges.
We're a family of over 200 thinkers, creators and producers. Through our unique Intersection, we turn complex challenges into compelling experiences through the synthesis of Intelligence, Sync for X, Creativity and Execution.
We're really good at it too. It's why our average client relationship is double the industry average. And it's why some of the biggest pioneers in business trust us to create the way the world experiences them.
To find out more about WRG please visit https://wrg.inizioengage.com
WRG is a division of Inizio Engage XD (formerly known as The Creative Engagement Group). Inizio Engage XD is an unusually shaped communications group that creates experiences that inspire lasting change, We partner with clients to provide employee engagement, learning and training solutions, scientific engagement and capability building all underpinned by applied behavioural science. We engage internal and external audiences through the creation and delivery of live and virtual experience, film, digital and immersive content. Our family of brands is made up of Ashfield Event Experiences, Axiom, Cormis, Forty1, LogicEarth and WRG.
We are an equal opportunity employer – committed to encouraging Diversity, Equity and Inclusion among our people and eliminating unlawful discrimination. As an agency, we want to be truly representative of all sections of society and for all our people to feel respected and able to give their best authentic self. Our aim is to create a culture where equality, fairness and respect for all our people happens autonomously.
Don't meet every job requirement? That's okay! Our company is dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive, and authentic workplace. If you're excited about this role, but your experience doesn't perfectly fit every qualification, we encourage you to apply anyway. You may be just the right person for this role or others.