Reporting to: Senior Platform Manager
Responsible for: Managing and delivering event platforms for a range of live, virtual & hybrid events.
This role will be based from our London office, however we offer a hybrid working arrangement.
A bit about us ….
WRG is an award-winning global agency that creates live, hybrid, environments and virtual experiences that inspire lasting change. Annually 1,400 experiences are delivered around the world every year. Inizio Engage XD (formerly known as The Creative Engagement Group) is an unusually shaped communications group that creates experiences that inspire lasting change. We partner with clients to provide employee engagement, learning and training solutions, scientific engagement and capability building, all underpinned by applied behavioural science. We engage internal and external audiences through the delivery of live & virtual experiences, film, digital, and immersive content. Our family of brands is made up of: Ashfield Event Experiences; Axiom; Cormis; Forty1; LogicEarth and WRG. Inizio Engage is a strategic, commercial, and creative engagement partner that specialises in healthcare.
A bit about the role …
You will be required to project manage and lead the production of event platforms, from off-the-shelf products to bespoke builds in partnership with our digital team, for various events across multiple corporate accounts, from initial brief through to final deliverables.
You are expected to be an ambassador and promote the wide range of skills and support available from within the Inizio Engage XD group, that we can offer across all corporate communication solutions.
Ensure the highest standard of quality in all areas of production and event delivery and maintain sustainable client relationships.
What will you do …
You will play an important role within a larger production team to identify scope, create and deliver various event platforms to engage audiences across virtual, hybrid and live events. You will ensure the highest standards of quality in all areas of production, provide agency support and sustain positive client relationships by understanding the brand, business and client's market/s to ensure client team satisfaction and delivery against project objectives.
Roles & responsibilities include;
- Understand the client project brief and key platform requirements and deliverables enabling the identification of the most appropriate project solution.
- Have a broad knowledge of available platform products and tools, including features and limitations
- Provide high quality innovative ideas and programme executions in collaboration with the wider team and ensuring all areas meet the Create Unforgettable ethos
- Support the client and wider production team with the design of the audience journey and experience throughout the platform from the first to the last communication.
- End-to-end project management of all project deliverables – platform wireframes, creative assets, communications, site content, technical set up for live sessions, and post event assets with support of wider agency expertise
- Produce and maintain all relevant project documentation (budgets, project plans etc.)
- Work collaboratively with the event producer and production team to ensure alignment on deliverables and deadlines.
- Work successfully and collaboratively with other project stakeholders (client services/operations team/digital/creative etc.)
- Budget creation and management via proven commercial acumen including supplier negotiation and management
- Maintain current market knowledge, including off the shelf platform updates, new tools / features and understanding of how these can integrate together.
- Adapt and adjust approaches to remain fresh, cutting edge and ahead of the industry curve
What do you need to have …
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the highest level of professionalism
- A strong understanding of event management processes
- Experience delivering live events using different platforms and audience engagement tools (event apps/polling)
- Experience working with and managing external suppliers
- Photoshop knowledge & experience would be preferable
- Knowledge & experience of working with software code would be preferable
- Excellent literacy and numeracy skills
- Client-centric approach
- Methodical, with an eye for detail and a can-do approach.
Just a Few of our Benefits...
- Great compensation package
- 25 days' annual leave plus public holidays, company closure over Christmas plus a personal day
- 3 days volunteering leave
- Private Medical Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Pension Scheme
- Hybrid working
- Group Income Protection
- We also promote opportunities to get involved in broader workstreams that add to our work culture and many reward and recognition programmes.
Don't meet every job requirement? That's okay! Our company is dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive, and authentic workplace. If you're excited about this role, but your experience doesn't perfectly fit every qualification, we encourage you to apply anyway. You may be just the right person for this role or others.