Position Title: Delegate Manager
Reports To: Logistics & Congress Director
Location and Workplace Type: This role has a dynamic work schedule with flexible hours and work from home primarily with occasional time in our downtown Philadelphia office location. Candidate will need to be located within reasonable driving distance to Philadelphia.
Benefits Information: Our company offers a generous benefits package that includes 4.5 weeks vacation, time off for volunteering, 10 company paid holidays, and the week between Christmas and New Year’s off. We offer 3 choices for medical, dental and vision plans including no deductible and HSA plans. We offer 401K match plans, various supplemental plans including legal, commuter, and added life insurance among others. We provide assistance with work from home equipment.
Candidate Experience: Candidates should have a minimum of 1-3 years experience in a fast-paced environment managing a number of projects and or clients, to tight deadlines. It is preferred for candidates to have:
- Delegate/Attendee management experience in the pharmaceutical sector – live and/or virtual ideally.
- Experience in the use of registration systems and virtual meeting platforms
- CVENT knowledge preferred
- Zoom experience preferred
- MS Teams
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Venue searching and presenting experience
This is an entry-level Logistics Delegate Management role as part of the Healthcare team. You will work for one of our key pharmaceutical clients, organizing and coordinating the logistics for delegates of registration, travel and accommodation for Live events as well as Virtual/Hybrid events, to ensure a flawless delegate experience. This role also includes national and international travel
- Participate in venue search, evaluate venues and proposals with the support of the Project Manager and complete proposals and budgets for client submission.
- Research, evaluate and accurately/comprehensively prepare all delegate communication material in support of the smooth transition and attendance of invited guests at relevant congresses or events/meetings.
- Efficiently and successfully organize and co-ordinate the logistics and administration of all registration, travel, congress registration and accommodation requirements in support of the client’s activity.
- Managing the registration platform to collect relevant registration data and accurately monitoring, reviewing, and updating data from registrations received.
Who We Are:
Inizio Engage is a strategic, commercial and creative engagement partner that specializes in healthcare. Our passionate, global workforce augments local expertise and diverse mix of skills with data, science and technology to deliver bespoke engagement solutions that help clients reimagine how they engage with their patients, payers, people and providers to improve treatment outcomes.
Inizio Engage XD is an unusually shaped communications group that creates experiences that inspire lasting change. We partner with clients to provide employee engagement, learning & training solutions, scientific engagement, and capability building, all underpinned by applied behavioral science. We engage internal and external audiences through the creation and delivery of live & virtual experiences, film, digital, and immersive content.
WRG is a global experience brand within Inizio Engage XD who specialize in creating experiences that inspire the lasting change the world needs. Across live, virtual and hybrid events and environments, we create and deliver 1,400+ experiences around the world each year for organizations solving the world’s biggest challenges.
The Inizio Engage XD family of brands is made up of: Ashfield Event Experiences; WRG, Forty1, and Nazaré, our new learning and capability brand.
Diversity, Equity, & Inclusion Statement:
Inizio Engage XD is an equal opportunity employer – committed to encouraging Diversity, Equity and Inclusion among our people and eliminating unlawful discrimination. As an agency, we want to be truly representative of all sections of society and for all our people to feel respected and able to give their best. Our aim is to create a culture where equality, fairness and respect for all our people happens autonomously.
Don't meet every job requirement? That's okay! Our company is dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive, and authentic workplace. If you're excited about this role, but your experience doesn't perfectly fit every qualification, we encourage you to apply anyway. You may be just the right person for this role or others.