As the new Events Producer reporting to the Head of Production you will oversee the pre-production and delivery of all production elements for virtual and live meetings.
You will be keen to travel on a global level as our projects are delivered around the world. You will have a understanding and passion for both the production and technical aspects of delivery being a source of expertise, supporting our event deliveries world-wide. You will ensure the highest standard of quality in all areas of production and event delivery and maintain sustainable client relationships.
Our office is based in Manchester, however we operate a hybrid working model.
What will you be doing …
You will build and sustain positive client relationships, providing agency direction by understanding the brand, business and client's market/s to ensure absolute client team satisfaction and delivery against project goals.
Roles and responsibilities include:
- Build positive client relations throughout the project
- Manage client contact, leading all communications, calls and meetings
- Obtain and understand the client project brief
- Identification and management of the project solution and scope
- Careful project management of all deliverables and deadlines
- Prepare technical specifications for Supplier quoting purposes
- Prepare the relevant crew documentation together with the technical team
- Budget creation, management and reconciliation.
- Creating event Health & Safety file, run H&S briefings on-site
- Lead delivery team and crew, including web technicians, throughout the live show
- Maintain lead client contact and accountability throughout the delivery of live show including management of client rehearsals/presenter briefings
- Liaising with content owners, speakers and PowerPoint designers as required
- Create technical running order and other required documentation
- Booking crew, travel and accommodation where required
- Oversee and be accountable for ensuring continuous learning across the team following the close of each project
- Work collaboratively with other project stakeholders (client services/ops) and across Inizio Engage service lines
- Embrace new processes, activities, ways of working, offering up ideas and solutions.
- Contribute to the team: attending team meetings, review, supplier visits.
- Embrace the agency's vision and values
- Follow Inizio Engage code of business conduct, and complying with all company procedures
What do you need to have …
- Experience of live event production in a corporate environment
- Excellent project and people management skills.
- Willingness to work away from home and travel globally
- Experience of live streaming platforms
- Experience of vendor assessment and management
- Experience working in a project/production management role
- Experience supporting clients with meeting objective and building engaging sessions
- Strong financial and commercial acumen.
- Knowledge and awareness of Health and Safety in the workplace and whilst onsite
Just a Few of our Benefits...
- Great compensation package
- 25 days' annual leave plus public holidays, company closure over Christmas plus a personal day
- 3 days volunteering leave
- Private Medical Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Pension Scheme
- Hybrid working
- Group Income Protection
- We also promote opportunities to get involved in broader workstreams that add to our work culture and many reward and recognition programmes.
A Bit About Us ….
WRG is an award-winning global agency that creates live, hybrid, environments and virtual experiences that inspire lasting change. Annually 1,400 experiences are delivered around the world every year. Inizio Engage XD (formerly known as The Creative Engagement Group) is an unusually shaped communications group that creates experiences that inspire lasting change. We partner with clients to provide employee engagement, learning and training solutions, scientific engagement and capability building, all underpinned by applied behavioural science. We engage internal and external audiences through the delivery of live & virtual experiences, film, digital, and immersive content. Our family of brands is made up of: Ashfield Event Experiences; Axiom; Cormis; Forty1; LogicEarth and WRG. Inizio Engage is a strategic, commercial and creative engagement partner that specialises in healthcare.
Our passionate, global workforce augments local expertise and diverse mix of skills with data, science and technology to deliver bespoke engagement solutions that help clients reimagine how they engage with their patients, payers, people and providers to improve treatment outcomes.
Don't meet every job requirement? That's okay! Our company is dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive, and authentic workplace. If you're excited about this role, but your experience doesn't perfectly fit every qualification, we encourage you to apply anyway. You may be just the right person for this role or others.