Our mission at Wrapbook is to increase the prosperity of the project economy. A significant shift has occurred within the workforce recently and 50M Americans are now engaged in freelance or project-based work. The popularity of project based employment has introduced flexibility for both employers and employees but also added complexities from a compensation and administrative standpoint. Our vertical fintech platform enables companies to seamlessly onboard, pay and insure their workforces.
We’re building the best product for the entertainment industry but operate in a 50B market and have big goals we want to achieve. With over 127M USD raised from Tiger Global, Andreessen Horowitz, Equal Ventures, Uncork Capital, Jeffrey Katzenberg and CAA co-founder Michael Ovitz, we are at an exciting stage of growth and there isn’t a better time to join!
The Opportunity: Senior Product Manager - Production Accounting (Remote - USA / Canada)
Do you dream about building the next generation of Accounting software? Do you get excited about creating and building products from idea to delivery? Are you a self-starter who is energized by solving problems for the customer? Do you have an entrepreneurial calling to create new products, and have an unrelenting tenacity to get things done? Is who you work with as important to you as what you work on? Then this is the role for you.
We are looking for a Senior Product Managers to help build the next generation of solutions for production accountants. This person must have hands-on experience leading an accounting product at a software company. With proven success in breaking down and solving complex problems.
What you’ll Do:
- Own and drive roadmap and vision.
- Work with leadership to prioritize and deliver.
- Partner closely and provide guidance for engineering and design to develop clear and detailed product requirements.
- Work closely with cross-functional leads to do what is right for our customers.
- Relentlessly drive and build a deep understanding of our customers to discover and creatively solve problems
We think you'll be an amazing fit for this position if your application can demonstrate:
- 3+ years of product management experience
- Ability to lead cross-functional teams where you’ve earned trust with your partners.
- Experience working with both technical and non-technical teams to define, scope and prioritize product requirements.
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Why Join Us:
At Wrapbook, creativity meets technology — and not just in the product.
In addition to a competitive salary and all the benefits you can expect from a fast-growing technology company, you’ll get access to a team of creative problem solvers and the chance to see your contributions make large impacts. Benefits include:
- Unlimited Paid Time Off
- Work from anywhere in Canada and USA
- Health and Dental benefits
- IT set up for your home
- 401k and RRSP
- Learning and Development Allowance
Our Pledge to Fostering an Inclusive and Safe Workplace:
Wrapbook pledges to be a harassment- and discrimination-free space for everyone, regardless of age, disability, ethnicity, gender identity or expression, nationality, neurotype, personal appearance, political affiliation, professional background, race, religion, or sexual identity or orientation.
Base Salary Range: $148,000 - $227,000 (This is not inclusive of any bonus, commission, benefits or equity that might exist in your total compensation package.)
Wrapbook employs individuals across the United States and Canada, and this salary range spans multiple geographic zones based on market benchmark data. Your zone is dependent on where you live. Please discuss with your Talent Partner at Wrapbook to get further details on your zone-specific pay range
Have we got your attention? Submit your application today and a member of our Talent team will be in touch with you shortly!