Our mission at Wrapbook is to increase the prosperity of the project economy. A significant shift has occurred within the workforce recently and 50M Americans are now engaged in freelance or project-based work. The popularity of project based employment has introduced flexibility for both employers and employees but also added complexities from a compensation and administrative standpoint. Our vertical fintech platform enables companies to seamlessly onboard, pay and insure their workforces.
We're building the best product for the entertainment industry but operate in a 50B market and have big goals we want to achieve. With over 130M USD raised from Tiger Global Management, Andreessen Horowitz, Equal Ventures, Uncork Capital, Jeffrey Katzenberg and CAA co-founder Michael Ovitz, we are at an exciting stage of growth and there isn't a better time to join!
The Opportunity - Customer Success Manager (Remote - USA - Los Angeles)
We are looking for a solution-oriented Customer Success Manager to join our growing team! The CSM will lead customer onboarding and serve as the strategic account manager for a dedicated book of business by providing consultative servicing through proactive customer engagements. The goal of the CSM is to not only retain the customer, but to always look for opportunities to expand the relationship and the customer’s use of Wrapbook. The ideal candidate is highly driven, results-oriented, and will continuously strive to surpass their customer's expectations.
What you’ll Do:
- Lead customer onboarding to ensure customers are trained and prepared to be successful with Wrapbook.
- Drive adoption of product enhancements to ensure customers are receiving the full value of their Wrapbook service.
- Proactive customer engagements at key tollgates in the customer life cycle focused on customer goal achievement, process improvements, and overall satisfaction.
- Cross Sell additional Wrapbook services when appropriate to strengthen the customer relationship and provide efficiencies.
- Be a champion for the customer by sharing process improvements, product enhancement requests, and overall feedback to improve the customer experience.
- Creates deep relationships at all levels of the customer organization.
What you’ll Have:
- A customer focused mindset with a continuous focus on consultative servicing
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- The ability to strategically think through problems to identify the root cause and create action plans to resolve them.
- 3+yrs experience in Entertainment Production or Entertainment Payroll
- Previous experience at a SaaS company or tech start-up
- Previous salesforce experience strongly preferred
- Prior Success experience is preferred but not required
Why Join Us:
At Wrapbook, creativity meets technology — and not just in the product.
In addition to a competitive salary and all the benefits you can expect from a fast-growing technology company, you’ll get access to a team of creative problem solvers and the chance to see your contributions make large impacts. Benefits include:
- Minimum Time Off: Everyone is encouraged to take at least 3 weeks off annually. An easy way to remember this policy is "take what you need, check with your lead". It's really that simple.
- Work from anywhere in Canada and USA
- Health and Dental Benefits
- Up to $1500 towards IT set up for your home
- Up to 4% matching RRSP / 401K
- Learning and Development Allowance
- $150 Monthly Lifestyle Benefits
Our Pledge to Fostering an Inclusive and Safe Workplace:
Wrapbook pledges to be a harassment- and discrimination-free space for everyone, regardless of age, disability, ethnicity, gender identity or expression, nationality, neurotype, personal appearance, political affiliation, professional background, race, religion, or sexual identity or orientation.
Have we got your attention? Submit your application today and a member of our Talent team will be in touch with you shortly!