Our mission at Wrapbook is to increase the prosperity of the project economy. A significant shift has occurred within the workforce recently and 50M Americans are now engaged in freelance or project-based work. The popularity of project based employment has introduced flexibility for both employers and employees but also added complexities from a compensation and administrative standpoint. Our vertical fintech platform enables companies to seamlessly onboard, pay and insure their workforces.
We're building the best product for the entertainment industry but operate in a 50B market and have big goals we want to achieve. With over 130M USD raised from Tiger Global Management, Andreessen Horowitz, Equal Ventures, Uncork Capital, Jeffrey Katzenberg and CAA co-founder Michael Ovitz, we are at an exciting stage of growth and there isn't a better time to join!
The Opportunity – Senior Technical Program Manager (Remote - USA / CANADA)
Do you have a natural sense of curiosity? Are you the person who delights in creating a spreadsheet to plan for a trip? Do you relish being the person who makes the solution all come together? Do you get energy from collaborating closely with a smart creative team? Then this is the role for you.
What you'll do:
- Own and drive the technical program for the Payables Group.
- Develop and drive high-level strategic initiatives.
- Anticipate bottlenecks, provide escalation to management, and make thoughtful tradeoffs.
- Work with leadership to prioritize and deliver.
- Partner closely and provide guidance for engineering and product for technical solutions and deliver detailed product requirements.
- Identify key technical dependencies and coordinate work across teams.
- Work closely with cross-functional leads to do what is right for our customers.
- Relentlessly drive and build a deep understanding of our customers to discover and creatively solve problems.
What you'll have:
- 3+ years of strong program management
- A successful track record of leading large technically ambiguous projects.
- Ability to balance the business needs versus technical constraints.
- Ability to take large, complex projects and break them down into manageable pieces, develop functional specifications, then deliver them in a successful and timely manner is expected.
- Maturity, high judgment, ability to earn trust with those around you, analytical talent and leadership are essential to success in this role.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Extra points if you have:
- Experience in one of the following industries: Payroll, Payment Processing and Taxes.
Why Join Us
At Wrapbook, creativity meets technology — and not just in the product.
In addition to a competitive salary and all the benefits you can expect from a fast-growing technology company, you’ll get access to a team of creative problem solvers and the chance to see your contributions make large impacts. Benefits include:
- Minimum Time Off: Everyone is encouraged to take at least 3 weeks off annually. An easy way to remember this policy is "take what you need, check with your lead". It's really that simple.
- Work from anywhere in Canada and USA
- Health and Dental Benefits
- Up to $1500 towards IT set up for your home
- Up to 4% matching RRSP / 401K
- Learning and Development Allowance
- $150 Monthly Life Style Benefits
Our Pledge to Fostering an Inclusive and Safe Workplace:
Wrapbook pledges to be a harassment- and discrimination-free space for everyone, regardless of age, disability, ethnicity, gender identity or expression, nationality, neurotype, personal appearance, political affiliation, professional background, race, religion, or sexual identity or orientation.
Have we got your attention? Submit your application today and a member of our Talent team will be in touch with you shortly!