Our mission at Wrapbook is to increase the prosperity of the project economy. A significant shift has occurred within the workforce recently and 50M Americans are now engaged in freelance or project-based work. The popularity of project based employment has introduced flexibility for both employers and employees but also added complexities from a compensation and administrative standpoint. Our vertical fintech platform enables companies to seamlessly onboard, pay and insure their workforces.
We're building the best product for the entertainment industry but operate in a 50B market and have big goals we want to achieve. With over 130M USD raised from Tiger Global Management, Andreessen Horowitz, Equal Ventures, Uncork Capital, Jeffrey Katzenberg and CAA co-founder Michael Ovitz, we are at an exciting stage of growth and there isn't a better time to join!
The Opportunity – Senior Product Manager (Remote - USA / CANADA)
Do you get excited about creating and building products from idea to delivery? Are you a self-starter who is energized by solving problems for the customer? Do you have an entrepreneurial calling to create new products, and have an unrelenting tenacity to get things done? Is who you work with as important to you as what you work on? Then this is the role for you.
We are looking for a Senior Product Manager, Fraud & Risk to design and build frameworks, tools and features that enable us to better protect our business and customers from financial risk and fraud as Wrapbook scales and grows. This leader will work cross-functionally to define and drive our overall product strategy and roadmap for both fraud prevention and fraud response. If you’re someone who gets excited about taking on the mindset of a bad actor to design the best products and services to catch them, this is the role for you.
This person must have hands-on experience leading a product at a software company. With proven success in breaking down and solving complex problems.
What you'll do:
- Define and manage a product roadmap; work with your cross-functional engineering and design team to deliver on your product roadmap
- Execute on product roadmap with hands-on approach to the product lifecycle — from discovery/design and research to tech design/implementation planning through testing/beta, go-to-market and post-launch performance analysis
- Drive efforts to develop and implement internal risk management controls through tech including implementing policies end-to-end including design, development, testing, and compliance
- Experiment and explore innovative approaches to deliver “smart” fraud and risk management, fast on behalf of customers and Wrapbook
- Be a leader that informs feature/general engineering work that reduces Wrapbook’s exposure to cross-category risk, with an initial focus on financial fraud and risk
- Ideate and define on how we identify and reduce opportunities for fraud within the Wrapbook system throughout the entire customer lifecycle
- Develop risk policies and processes to define downstream company and worker actions such as identity verification, watchlist actions, and more
- Advise on other product teams’ strategy and new feature planning to incorporate fraud and risk mitigations across the board
- Collaborate with Wrapbook’s Security Compliance team to share knowledge and accelerate efforts to meet a high bar
What you'll have:
- 4+ years of product management experience
- Strong critical thinker, creative problem solver, fast learner, and customer advocate
- Have the highest integrity when working with sensitive data
- Experience analyzing and drawing conclusions on qualitative and quantitative datasets
- Experience working backwards from various layers of customer needs to lead the definitions and delivery of products
- Experience defining, prioritizing, and managing a product roadmap in a dynamic environment; experience working with engineering and design to deliver on your roadmap
- Experience identifying and delivering opportunities to build tech to scale manual efforts
- Meticulous - able to research and identify risk patterns and develop plans and recommendations on how to proactively address risk via tech
- Experience in financial services, payroll or other technically complex industry
- Comfortable with ambiguity; have participated in high-judgment decisions/trade-offs that have significant impact on large organizations
We think you'll be an amazing fit if:
- You have any advanced financial industry certifications, CPA, CFA, CFE Certified Fraud Examiner, etc.
- You have experience/strong interest in working in a start-up environment and/or in a technology consulting firm on fraud/risk projects.
Why Join Us:
At Wrapbook, creativity meets technology — and not just in the product.
In addition to a competitive salary and all the benefits you can expect from a fast-growing technology company, you’ll get access to a team of creative problem solvers and the chance to see your contributions make large impacts. Benefits include:
- Minimum Time Off: Everyone is encouraged to take at least 3 weeks off annually. An easy way to remember this policy is "take what you need, check with your lead". It's really that simple.
- Work from anywhere in Canada and USA
- Health and Dental benefits
- Up to $1500 towards IT set up for your home
- Up to 4% matching RRSP / 401K
- Learning and Development Allowance
- $150 monthly lifestyle benefits
Our Pledge to Fostering an Inclusive and Safe Workplace:
Wrapbook pledges to be a harassment- and discrimination-free space for everyone, regardless of age, disability, ethnicity, gender identity or expression, nationality, neurotype, personal appearance, political affiliation, professional background, race, religion, or sexual identity or orientation.
Have we got your attention? Submit your application today and a member of our Talent team will be in touch with you shortly!