Our mission at Wrapbook is to increase the prosperity of the project economy. A significant shift has occurred within the workforce recently and 50M Americans are now engaged in freelance or project-based work. The popularity of project based employment has introduced flexibility for both employers and employees but also added complexities from a compensation and administrative standpoint. Our vertical fintech platform enables companies to seamlessly onboard, pay and insure their workforces.
We’re building the best product for the entertainment industry but operate in a 50B market and have big goals we want to achieve. With over 130M USD raised from Andreessen Horowitz, Equal Ventures, Uncork Capital, Jeffrey Katzenberg and CAA co-founder Michael Ovitz, we are at an exciting stage of growth and there isn’t a better time to join!
The Opportunity - Executive Assistant (Remote - CANADA)
As an Executive Assistant, you’re at the heart of your team’s business operations and activities and the soul that keeps your team moving forward. You anticipate the needs of your executives and team members and help them stay focused on their goals by resolving operational and administrative issues before they arise. You move quickly with the changing environment and are up to date with the latest Wrapbook products and services. You also use that knowledge to strategically support your team’s projects. In addition to being organized and analytical, you possess the strong business judgment and communication skills needed to interact with a variety of people and job functions.
Executive Assistant roles at Wrapbook are staffed by organized and dependable people driven by a common company goal: to help us accomplish great things. Working behind the scenes, we make a significant impact on the people we support as well as on Wrapbook’s clients by ensuring our teams get work done in the most efficient way. We’re adept at leading and managing a variety of simultaneous projects, which requires the particular talent of being able to communicate effectively with all levels of the organization.
What you’ll Do:
- Perform an extensive array of administrative tasks (manage calendars, book travel, and schedule facilities and equipment).
- Build efficiency and effective responsiveness into existing operations, and help define new operational strategies.
- Mentor new team members.
- Serve as a lead for, and manager of, multiple projects.
What you'll Have:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 3+ years of direct executive support, administrative operations management, non-technical project management, or corporate event planning experience.
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to take initiative and build excellent, productive relationships in a fast paced, high growth environment.
- Experience prioritizing multiple functions, tasks, and managing work time efficiently.
- Ability to adhere to an expectation of complete confidentiality on all business matters.
- Ability to consistently contribute in a high-paced, changing work environment.
Why Join Us
At Wrapbook, creativity meets technology — and not just in the product.
In addition to a competitive salary and all the benefits you can expect from a fast-growing technology company, you’ll get access to a team of creative problem solvers and the chance to see your contributions make large impacts. Benefits include:
- Minimum Time Off: Everyone is encouraged to take at least 3 weeks off annually. An easy way to remember this policy is "take what you need, check with your lead". It's really that simple.
- Work from anywhere in Canada and USA
- Health and Dental Benefits
- Up to $1500 towards IT set up for your home
- Up to 4% matching RRSP / 401K
- Learning and Development Allowance
- $150 Monthly Life Style Benefits
Our Pledge to Fostering an Inclusive and Safe Workplace:
Wrapbook pledges to be a harassment- and discrimination-free space for everyone, regardless of age, disability, ethnicity, gender identity or expression, nationality, neurotype, personal appearance, political affiliation, professional background, race, religion, or sexual identity or orientation.
Have we got your attention? Submit your application today and a member of our Talent team will be in touch with you shortly!