Our mission at Wrapbook is to increase the prosperity of the project economy. A significant shift has occurred within the workforce recently and 50M Americans are now engaged in freelance or project-based work. The popularity of project based employment has introduced flexibility for both employers and employees but also added complexities from a compensation and administrative standpoint. Our vertical fintech platform enables companies to seamlessly onboard, pay and insure their workforces.
We're building the best product for the entertainment industry but operate in a 50B market and have big goals we want to achieve. With over 130M USD raised from Tiger Global Management, Andreessen Horowitz, Equal Ventures, Uncork Capital, Jeffrey Katzenberg and CAA co-founder Michael Ovitz, we are at an exciting stage of growth and there isn't a better time to join!
The Opportunity - (Remote - USA/Canada)
Wrapbook is looking for a world-class Sales and Success Enablement Manager to own the end-to-end sales and client success training programs. Working with cross-functional teams, you will design and deliver comprehensive training programs that provide onboarding, product specific, and ongoing development as our company grows and scales.
The ideal candidate has a proven track record of broad sales or success experience working with high growth start-ups. You're a self-starter who can create end to end programs, work with little direction, deliver measurable increases in productivity and are excited about the opportunity to shape the development of our quickly growing team.
What you’ll Do:
- Build and execute a vision for the Sales and Success training programs at Wrapbook.
- Scope and build comprehensive onboarding and ongoing training programs and content that support the unique requirements of each role in the Sales and Success organizations (Inbound SDR, Outbound BDR, Account Executives and Customer Success Managers).
- Determine KPIs and manage all programs to clear performance goals.
- Own program management logistics including scheduling, scoping, and resourcing assets for recurring enablement.
- Facilitate onboarding and ongoing training sessions.
- Build and maintain valued relationships with key stakeholders and executives to align learning experiences with business goals and performance strategies.
What you’ll Have:
- Extensive experience in training or enablement, supporting Sales and Success organizations in a technology or fast growth company setting.
- Experience building and rolling out Sales and Success training programs.
- Ability to work cross-functionally with Sales, Success, Product and Marketing leaders
- Extraordinary communication skills and executive presence
- A strong operational background with a track record of making data driven decisions
- Experience in a fast-paced dynamic environment and can balance setting strategic priorities with high-quality, tactical execution
- A high threshold for navigating ambiguity
- Knowledge of the entertainment industry or experience with payroll products would be a plus
- Experience working with Salesforce or Gainsight would be a plus
Why Join Us
At Wrapbook, creativity meets technology — and not just in the product.
In addition to a competitive salary and all the benefits you can expect from a fast-growing technology company, you’ll get access to a team of creative problem solvers and the chance to see your contributions make large impacts. Benefits include:
- Minimum Time Off: Everyone is encouraged to take at least 3 weeks off annually. An easy way to remember this policy is "take what you need, check with your lead". It's really that simple.
- Work from anywhere in Canada and USA
- Health and Dental Benefits
- Up to $1500 towards IT set up for your home
- Up to 4% matching RRSP / 401K
- Learning and Development Allowance
- $150 Monthly Life Style Benefits
Our Pledge to Fostering an Inclusive and Safe Workplace:
Wrapbook pledges to be a harassment- and discrimination-free space for everyone, regardless of age, disability, ethnicity, gender identity or expression, nationality, neurotype, personal appearance, political affiliation, professional background, race, religion, or sexual identity or orientation.
Have we got your attention? Submit your application today and a member of our Talent team will be in touch with you shortly!