For employers and project-based workforces who work in media production, Wrapbook provides digital profiles that facilitate onboarding, paying and insuring workforces compliantly. Unlike traditional payroll, Wrapbook is easy to use, fast to wrap, and costs less.
The Opportunity – Director of Product Management
Reporting to the CPO, you'll work among engineers, designers, product managers and operators in a fast-growing environment that seeks to transform the entire entertainment sector!
The role requires a mix of great technical depth, principled thinking and well-honed product judgment. Given the three-sided nature of our business (workers, production companies, unions), you will not have the luxury of having tunnel-vision for any one area; rather, you will need to think holistically and understand the business deeply to set the right long-term strategy for the company.
What you'll Do:
- Own the vision of how our delivery platform evolves and what verticals and use cases we develop.
- Manage, develop, and hire a large team of great product managers.
- Lead a cross-functional team of engineering, design, operations, and marketing. You'll guide product definition, strategy, and long-term vision for the worker, agent and union experiences
- Identify the biggest problems to solve. Drive new feature development from start to finish delivering outstanding results.
- Engage and cultivate relationships with key clients to deeply understand their businesses and inform product direction.
- Maintain a strong culture of data informed product development. Consistently integrate behavior data and customer feedback into essential product decisions.
- Communicate product plans, benefits and results to all audiences - within teams, company, to users, press etc.
What you’ll Have:
- Experience influencing product direction and others around you. You handle chaos, ambiguity and complexity in a detailed, organized way
- Expert product instincts and an ability to balance user and business impact
- Shipped creative and highly successful B2B or consumer tech products; involved in process end-to-end
- Clear, concise, and thorough written and oral communication skills
- Experience analyzing and using data to inform decisions
- 4+ years of experience managing product managers
- 10+ years of product management experience. Additional engineering or design experience is a plus!
Why Join Us:
Wrapbook pledges to be a harassment- and discrimination-free space for everyone, regardless of age, disability, ethnicity, gender identity or expression, nationality, neurotype, personal appearance, political affiliation, professional background, race, religion, or sexual identity or orientation.
What We Stand For:
- Safe and welcoming work environment for all of our employees
- Unleash and empower our employees to do the best work of their lives
- Clear expectation of your role at the company
- Allow people to focus on what matters
Have we got your attention? Submit your application today and a member of our Talent team will be in touch with you shortly!