What We Stand For:
- Safe and welcoming work environment for all of our employees
- Unleash and empower our employees to do the best work of their lives
- Clear expectation of your role at the company
- Allow people to focus on what matters
Our Pledge to Fostering an Inclusive and Safe Workplace:
Wrapbook pledges to be a harassment- and discrimination-free space for everyone, regardless of age, disability, ethnicity, gender identity or expression, nationality, neurotype, personal appearance, political affiliation, professional background, race, religion, or sexual identity or orientation.
Here's what you'll do day-to-day:
- Edit, publish, assign content posts.
- Collaborate with editorial, growth, and social teams.
- Assist with partner outreach for exclusive features + social takeovers.
- Steer and collaborate on developing our editorial calendar, passionately defend and enforce the content we create so that it adds value to an expanding digital audience of project creators, executive producers, accountants, and employees.
- Work with our social team to thoughtfully distribute the content from our calendar.
- Conduct keyword, user, and competitive research to ensure we're growing topline metrics.
- Adding content to Webflow.
- Manage an existing team of external writers and copywriters.
- Work with designers to create beautiful assets for blog posts and other landing pages.
- Retroactive and forward looking optimization of all content for SEO to increase SERP rankings, inbound links, and organic traffic.
- Deadline-oriented: You’re a pro at hitting deadlines and know how to budget your time to reach them.
- Detail-oriented: You’re the kind of person who lives in the minutiae of a topic. You’ll be editing pieces about complicated topics so specificity and clarity are highly valued. You love research!
- Communicative: Not just in your writing.
- Grammar nut: Sentences like this drives you mad.
- A phrase turner: You know how to explain complex ideas in simple, well-written sentences. You have great diction, but you don’t need to vaunt about it.
Bonus Points, if:
- You have a background in payroll, film production, or both.
- You are also talented at design (let’s talk)