Keen to join Australia’s leading technology and performance marketing agency? Want to work in a lively and creative team. Well, read on…
Leading technology and performance marketing agency – Howorth – is opening an expression of interest for a Content Writer who can build a career working with some of the world’s best -known brands, delivering award-winning campaigns, telling captivating stories, and inspiring real business change.
Howorth is a team of 30+ who work across some of the world’s and Australia’s best-known brands including Microsoft, Atlassian, American Express, SAP, Canon, Telstra and more. We are united by our thoughtful and insightful approach to solving our clients’ business challenges – with creative and integrated campaigns at the heart.
You’ll work closely with the content and account teams to identify opportunities and see them through to fruition. To be successful, you’ll need to get involved early enough to influence the outputs instead of just fulfilling requirements.
As a writer you will produce a broad range of client assets from blog posts, web copy and executive op-eds to video scripts, industry reports and speeches. You’ll be comfortable dealing with clients and always on the lookout for a great story.
It goes without saying that you have a passion for writing, you obsess over details and have the skills to cut through industry jargon to tell meaningful stories. You understand how one great idea can be repurposed into multiple assets and are happy playing with new tools to showcase your work.
Although working within our business and technology agency, there’ll be opportunities to work with our consumer, health and government teams. You’ll also support our design studio with copy for campaigns and help promote our business through the development of marketing assets.
This role requires a natural curiosity when talking to people, whether that’s at industry events or on social media. You’ll look to share ideas with the team but know when something just needs to be done.
It’s important that you thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced environment. You’ll make decisions and help steer integrated communications campaigns that drive business results for our clients.
Here’s the relevant expertise you have, that we’ll build on:
- Experience in journalism and/or content marketing (preferred, but not essential)
- Helping clients and internal account teams discover story ideas
- Writing high-quality content to agreed deadlines
- Editing and proofreading the work of other team members
- Meticulous attention to detail, with a focus on delivering outstanding results
- Generating new ideas for clients and our business
- Designing and managing content projects
- Effectively managing time across multiple clients
- Developing good professional relationships
It’s Not Just About the Work...
Skills aside, we always strive to put our people first and have worked hard to bring together a group of ambitious, passionate and brilliant communicators who genuinely enjoy being together and coming to work every day.
The culture of our company is key focus for everyone in the business, and we don’t want to boast – but we’re very proud of the environment we’ve created. We believe that work is what you do, not where you sit. We know the working world has changes and we work hard to support you in how you like to work. We work hard to help our teams thrive, not simply survive.
If this sounds like the role for you, then we would love to hear from you.
- Career development through ongoing, industry leading professional development and training.
- Additional holiday leave including opr day, your Birthday and loyalty leave.
- One day off a year to participate in a corporate CSR program.
- Rewards & Recognition program quarterly and annually to showcase those who have gone above and beyond.
- Yoga, meditation and health/wellbeing programs offered.
- Novated Leasing to salary package a car.
- Resident Financial Advisor to discuss your personal finances and investments.
- Employee Assistance Program which offers confidential counselling support.
- Discounted rates with Fitness First & NIB.
Want to know more about us? Here are our websites: