- Be part of the Ogilvy network – the largest and only truly integrated communications agency in Australia
- Agile is our always on. You are empowered to take control of your day and work when it works for you (and your clients and teams).
- Brilliant company culture focused on team building, personal development and fun!
Work on some of Australia’s biggest brands with a culturally connected and creative team
Develop your career through industry-leading professional development and training.
This is a great opportunity to make your mark and work with some of the world’s leading brands alongside some of the top minds in the industry.
When you join our team you'll be In Great Company. Because, in our experience, it's the people that make the difference.
We’re looking for an Account Manager/Senior Account Manager who loves a busy team environment and is passionate about creative ideas and client work that makes a difference.
This is a great opportunity to work at Pulse. We have a simple vision to help brands shape, make and break into culture through ideas that influence. To do this we harness culture to inspire creative ideas that deliver clout for our clients. Join our team, show your existing experience and make your mark at a benchmark-setting agency, working with the brightest minds
Four mindsets drive our business. These are passion, curiousity, empathy and value. We want you to take pride in your work works, find new ways to get things done, show vulnerability and uncover new growth opportunities. You’ll need to take responsibility for numerous projects and provide excellent client service using your industry knowledge, social media and PR skills.
You’ll be pivotal in your account teams, working closely with all team members and taking responsibility for running projects and delivering outstanding results for your clients. You’ll perform well when the pressure is on, and you will have strongly developed interpersonal and client relationship skills. You’re an emerging company leader and you’ll be expected to show high levels of accountability and ownership to lead and drive your clients and team forward.
We are looking for the curious and the creative to join the agency: those who aren’t afraid to contribute and develop groundbreaking ideas and new thinking. This role sits specifically within Pulse, our consumer brand business. We have around 30 people based in Sydney and Melbourne and we work with some of the biggest brands on the planet including eBay, Netflix, Microsoft, Tourism Australia and Ford.
Here’s the expertise you have, that we’ll build on:
- Impeccable writing and editing skills
- Tight project management - from idea formulation to project evaluation
- Strong ability to manage and prioritise your time across multiple clients
- You can take a lead role in devising media strategy and advising your clients on the best approach to create and tell their stories
- A high level of attention to detail, with a focus on delivering outstanding results
In return you will be part of a growing dynamic company, who is dedicated to developing their people and ensuring a professional team environment.
Other benefits include:
- Career development through ongoing, industry leading professional development and training.
- Contributions towards your phone bill
- Discounted rates with Fitness First & NIB
- Additional holidays including opr day and your Birthday
- Rewards & Recognition program quarterly and annually to showcase those who have gone above and beyond
- New business bonus
- An active company social events program
- Summer Fridays and time in lieu
- Personalised consultancy training program
- Access to the WPPAUNZ Academy
- Annual anniversary rewards to say thank you for your loyalty
- Generous Employee Referral Program
- Employee Assistance Program which offers confidential counselling support
This is an excellent opportunity for an Account Manager/Senior Account Manager. If you are a highly motivated and results-orientated person, then we would like to hear from you!
Want to know more about us? Here are our websites: