MediaCom is an agency of GroupM, the world’s largest media investment company and are a part of WPP. In fact, we are responsible for one in every three ads you see globally. We are currently looking for a Senior Digital Executive to join us.
At GroupM APAC, our people are our strength, which is why fostering a culture of diversity and inclusion is important to us.
Marketplace is the engine room of MediaCom, it’s where the rubber hits the road. Strategy and planning evolve into connected systems, brought to life through data driven strategies, exciting media partnerships and KPI smashing tactics. The digital Marketplace team is responsible for leading the digital activation and investment function across all areas of their client portfolio.
As Digital Senior Executive, you are responsible for ensuring you and your team are delivering effective KPI hitting digital campaigns, ensuring best in class consistent implementation, optimisation and reporting.
You will be both strategic and analytical, have an acute attention to detail and you are excited to work with market leading digital media solutions. Most importantly, you will be passionate about and driven to deepen your knowledge of all things digital and integration of all channels.
- Media Owner Sales managers
- Relevant tech and data providers
- Day to day clients
- Client teams
- Specialist Business Units (Creative Systems, Analytics, Business Science, Automation)
What makes a good Senior Digital Executive?
- Demonstrates an expert ability to self-motivate and inspire other members to do the same.
- Can build solid relationships with internal team members, media owners, tech vendors, data providers.
- Has a solid understanding of industry tools and knows how to take data and apply it to your plans.
- Can train junior staff on how to use relevant tools.
- Keeps up with the latest industry news, trends and developments and uses this to form a POV.
- Can build connected systems that deliver against business solutions.
- Demonstrates consistent excellent attention to detail.
- Understands the importance of the finance process.
- Takes accountability for your output as well as the juniors in the team.
- Loves to actively share POV on market and industry internally and with clients.
- Understand the importance of the finance process and can ensure it is implemented.
- Good, proven presentation skills, with the ability to provide rationale behind media recommendations.
- Organised and structured, with the ability to manage workflow deliverables and can spot any potential bumps in the road.
- Proven experience in digital media planning and buying
- Knowledge of relevant tools and clear view on application.
- High levels of energy and a desire to deliver great work.
- A willingness to learn and desire to develop yourself.
- Best in class attention to detail and accuracy.
- A collaborative approach.
- A team player attitude.
- A willingness to go above and beyond.
- Passion for the media industry and specifically the importance of investment in the process.
- Experience in app marketing and/or acquisition campaigns would be desirable.
More about MediaCom
MediaCom is “The Content + Connections Agency”, working on behalf of its clients to leverage their brands’ entire system of communications across paid, owned and earned channels. By focusing on the totality of our clients' communications, we deliver step-changing media effectiveness improvements, transforming our clients’ business through systems thinking. We employ 1800 people in 23 offices across 15 countries around Asia Pacific.
Our people are at the heart of everything we do; we firmly believe in our “People First, Better Results” philosophy and want to be certain that work is always challenging, engaging and satisfying. We aim to ensure that our employees’ skills are constantly evolving, and so provide all MediaCom staff with training and development.
We were named the best-performing media agency of 2017 (Recma New Biz Balance 2017 report). In terms of new billings alone, MediaCom topped the charts with over $1.6bn in new clients (Recma New Biz Balance 2017 report). We are named the Media Agency Network of the Year by Festival of Media Global Awards (2018/2017), AdWeek (2017), Campaign (2017) and M&M Global (2017).
GroupM Australia takes pride in being a group built on a set of core values that extend to every aspect of our operation. We are committed to providing an empowering workplace that offers opportunities to learn, succeed and grow. We do this through our dedicated in-house training team who tailor our programs for every level of employee in every discipline across the group. GroupM is the largest media investment management company in Australia with 30% market share and over 800 employees. With such a unique culture, GroupM embraces workplace diversity, allowing our employees to bring different ideas and solutions to the workplace.