ABOUT WUNDERMAN THOMPSON
Wunderman Thompson is a creative, data and technology business built to inspire growth for its clients. We provide end-to-end solutions through creative, data, commerce, consulting and technology services at a global scale. Wunderman Thompson brings together over 20,000 creatives, data scientists, strategists and technologists in 90 markets. We have a national offering in Australia with offices in Sydney, Melbourne and Perth.
SUMMARY OF THE ROLE
In this dynamic role you will be responsible for engaging and leading some of our highest profile clients. You will ensure the communications work we are retained to deliver for them is best in class. In addition to this you will strive to build relationships with senior level clients beyond the marketing department. Consulting, to uncover business issues that can be solved with our broader WT capabilities. You’ll work closely with experts from a range of disciplines including strategy, creative, digital and technology. This is an ideal opportunity to utilise your existing skills as a communications specialist whilst growing your consultancy skills and knowledge of broader disciplines.
- Contribute to growth of existing clients through exceptional service experience and investment in key relationships (within and beyond marketing department)
- Build exceptional relationships with discipline teams and understand their capabilities – stay up to date with their offering, evolving capabilities and engage them in your client’s business
- Interpret client briefs, write internal briefs, evaluate responses, challenge and inspire all teams to deliver creative, innovative solutions for solving our client’s business problems.
- Ensure all projects are delivered on time, budget and to the highest quality possible
- Ensure client and project profitability and efficient management of resources.
- Manage the performance and growth of your direct reports.
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
- 6+ years’ integrated communications agency experience.
- Experience leading global client accounts.
- Demonstrated strategic and creative skills – makes strong strategic contribution when solving complex business problems and has the skills to inspire, supports and sell innovative, creative solutions.
- Outstanding communication skills (written and presentation) and proven ability to influence and persuade senior level clients
- Experience successfully collaborating with client partners
- Experience coaching direct reports, driving high performance and accountability
- Strong commercial acumen and a proven ability to grow client revenue and improve profitability – must have experience negotiating scopes of work
Wunderman Thompson is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that diversity positively influences innovation and creativity, creating better outcomes for our employees and clients. We are committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive work environment that is free of discrimination, harassment or bullying. Race, colour, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability or veteran status have no bearing on our hiring decisions, we encourage all applicants.