We seek a disproportionate share of the best talent:
We are a team, we play as a team.
We learn together, we create together, we win together.
We hire on potential, reward on results.
We believe the most talented people want to work with the most talented people.
About the role:
Ogilvy Health are currently looking for an experienced Account Director to lead, motivate and drive the day-to-day management of clients and the agency team, build close working relationships with key healthcare client stakeholders and the agency team.
- As the senior business lead on the client service team, key responsibilities include client leadership, brand stewardship, account management, financial management and people management.
- Establish and manage relationships with senior clients as a trusted advisor, developing future-focused roadmaps for their business, and ours.
- Empower the team to go the extra mile by allowing them to step up and take on more responsibility.
- Consistently add to the skill base of the organisation by effectively developing people.
- Provide leadership in driving a positive and supportive work culture.
- Identify proactive opportunities for organic growth and participate in new business development with the broader agency cross-functional teams.
- Work closely with delivery teams to ensure high quality of work for clients with a focus on championing excellence.
Skills and qualifications
- Tertiary qualification with +8 years healthcare marketing/agency experience.
- Leads by example, hardworking, dedicated and passionate about healthcare communications.
- Effective communication skills and a positive, calm and considered manner are essential.
- Exceptional financial management skills in running clients as though it is their own business.
- Presentation and persuasive communication skills.
At Ogilvy Health, you will Live the agency values and behaviours on a daily basis –
Be real, Play as a team, Never stop, Care more, Think like an owner.
Ogilvy is one of the world's great names in communication, and this is an exciting chance to be part of it. Around the world, there are 450 international Ogilvy offices employing more than 10,000 people. It’s an agency with history, personality, passion – and opportunity. We’re filled with great people, great brands and great benefits.