WE ARE HOGARTH AUSTRALIA
We are a global leader in production services, giving our clients the edge by making the best work, brilliantly.
We operate in two connected yet distinct markets: Traditional production and adaptation, and creative content production driven by data and insight. We combine craft, insight and technology to bring creative work to life.
Hogarth Worldwide is home to 4,500 employees; we operate in 111 languages across 157 markets. We are part of the WPP network.
- Big ideas demand smart delivery (intelligent)
- In a constant push for better (relentless)
- Creative can always work harder (outcome driven)
- The next new thing is only a moment away (innovative)
YOUR ROLE IN A NUTSHELL
The Digital Producer sits on our Content Hub team and is located in Australia. The role is accountable for setting up, managing and maintaining high-end digital advertising campaigns by bringing together all of our in-house and offshore talent and making sure the work is always executed to high standards.
- You shape new projects into a joint success by leading the production on our behalf, principally responsible for projects' timely and expectations-exceeding delivery.
- Being a lateral thinker, you excel at managing expectations of internal and external stakeholders and solve problems with tactical and out-of-the-box thinking and planning.
- As a forward thinker and technology lover, you'll leverage all pertinent proprietary or third-party technology platforms (i.e. Sizmek / Flashtalking / Smartly) to improve efficiency and effectiveness of our digital and data-driven campaigns.
- You're our go-to internal source of expertise in all things digital, responding swiftly and concisely to any questions or queries.
- You tackle new projects by reaching out to the right people (onsite and offshore) and by being the right person when people reach out to us — responding to agency briefs and RFPs and co-creating pitches, treatments and proposals.
- You establish what gets done and when, making sure projects are profitable and doable, with realistic targets and deadlines.
- You provide clear updates on the development of projects and describe issues and required actions to internal local and offshore offices.
- You'll ensure that all deliverables are quality-controlled and correct at each stage of production.
- Liaising with our Hogarth Worldwide counterparts, you'll ensure we are importing relevant strategies, technologies and ways of working to local clients, to ensure best practice and the most efficient ways of working.
- You identify, analyse, and adequately respond to project risks (opportunities and threats).
WHAT IT TAKES
- 3+ years of applicable experience with a strong, cross-functional production background in digital advertising and owned digital channels
- Well-versed in the digital production pipeline and have experience with, but not limited to, digital display advertising, post-production workflow, and the planning of large-scale creative asset rollout projects.
- You know how to work with media plans and can manage the launch of even the biggest of digital ad campaigns.
- You understand the anatomy of display and video advertising, and its components, know your way around DoubleClick, Sizmek, Flashtalking and can comprehend spec sheets.
- You're fluent in all major ad serving, DCO, DMP, DSP technologies and platforms.
- You're experienced in producing data-driven strategies, from simple weather-based messaging to sophisticated data executions across multiple mediums, in display and video.
- A proficient communicator with strong verbal and written communication skills.
- You’re well versed in production, project management and financial tools such as JIRA, Trello/Planner, BCC/Pegasus and the Adobe Creative Suite.
The following are desirable:
- Experience producing or managing omnichannel personalised/addressable campaigns.
- Experience with advertiser marketing technology stacks, i.e., Adobe, Salesforce and Sitecore.
- Technical / development background.
- While DoubleClick, Sizmek and Flashtalking certifications aren't essential to your application, it is considered impressive. It is something that'll be required at a later point.
- Experience building decision trees and logic. This will be seen as a huge bonus.
- Experience working with BCC Enterprise financial platform.
- Dynamic Creative Optimisation (DCO) experience is a bonus.
Together, our people give us the edge. Together, they make us brilliant.
Our shared behaviours:
Honesty: We communicate openly and honestly
Happy family: We are a diverse and inclusive community
Heart and soul: We are committed to bringing our whole self to work
Hunger: We strive for brilliance every time
Hands-on: We dig and support one another
As a business, we are dedicated at creating a truly inclusive culture at all levels of the organisation that encourages different points of view, making Hogarth not only a better company and place to work, but an environment where everyone experiences connection, opportunity and a sense of belonging.
At Hogarth, we take your career seriously. That's why we have a structured career development program in place as well access to local and global learning and development platforms to support your personal and professional growth and career aspirations.
But we also want you to have a life outside of work. Our flexible working arrangements are designed to allow you to balance your professional and personal commitments in a way that suits you and your lifestyle. Birthday leave, Summer Fridays, dog-friendly offices and wellness benefits (including Employee Assistance program and flu shots, to name a few) are just some of the other benefits we offer to support you in doing that.
**Please note: visa sponsorship is not offered for this role. Applicants will have to be based in Australia with full working rights to be considered**