WE ARE HOGARTH AUSTRALIA
We are a global leader in production services, giving our clients the edge by making the best work, brilliantly. We operate in two connected yet distinct markets: traditional production and adaptation, and creative content production driven by data and insight. We combine craft, insight and technology to bring creative work to life.
Hogarth Worldwide is home to 4,500 employees; we operate in 111 languages across 157 markets. We are part of the WPP network.
- Big ideas demand smart delivery (intelligent)
- In a constant push for better (relentless)
- Creative can always work harder (outcome driven)
- The next new thing is only a moment away (innovative)
YOUR ROLE IN A NUTSHELL
Working with the wider Content Studio team, our agency partners and direct clients, the Motion Graphics Editor will combine their broad skillset to produce a variety of projects for broadcast, digital and social.
As Motion Graphics Editor, you will be contributing to all stages of creative production: from brainstorming and concepting, to execution and delivery. You will work alongside the post-production producer, producers and team on a variety of projects from broadcast TV commercials to internal communication videos, pitch films, as well as online video-based advertising & social content materials, ensuring that projects are produced to a high standard, delivered on time and within budget.
You will be overseeing the overall creative output of the post-production team and offer feedback and further areas of growth, as well as assist other operators in the team through all stages of post-production, offering technical and creative guidance.
You will combine both your creative skills and your technical know-how. You will undoubtedly demonstrate an eye for detail, a calm nerve under pressure, and an understanding of storytelling, messaging and branding, while also possessing a good understanding of After Effects & Premiere.
WHAT IT TAKES
- Advanced knowledge of Adobe Premiere Pro, After Effects, Illustrator and Photoshop.
- Strong storytelling skills, with the ability to visualise data and concepts and information in innovative ways (storyboarding knowledge).
- Strong visual skills with an excellent understanding of colour, composition, animation and typography.
- A buttoned-down and systematic approach in all that you do while also having the ability to be agile and adapt to ever-changing demands.
- Excellent time management skills, with the ability to efficiently prioritise simultaneous requests and adjust and respond appropriately.
- Excellent customer service and client management skills with the ability to build rapport and manage ongoing relationships.
- Concern for quality and pride in all work produced, consistently careful and methodical with a sharp eye for detail to ensure accuracy and consistent delivery.
- Ability to work on own initiative – pre-emptive and proactive, continually thinking ahead, demonstrating a hands-on and highly organised approach to all tasks.
- Enthusiastic and positive attitude with a proactive approach to all jobs.
- Ability to problem solve and make decisions independently, escalating when required.
- An unflappable, effective and confident communicator, you will thrive in a fast-paced studio environment.
Together, our people give us the edge. Together, they make us brilliant.
Our shared behaviours:
Honesty: We communicate openly and honestly
Happy family: We are a diverse and inclusive community
Heart and soul: We are committed to bringing our whole self to work
Hunger: We strive for brilliance every time
Hands-on: We dig and support one another
As a business, we are dedicated at creating a truly inclusive culture at all levels of the organisation that encourages different points of view, making Hogarth not only a better company and place to work, but an environment where everyone experiences connection, opportunity and a sense of belonging.
At Hogarth, we take your career seriously. That's why we have a structured career development program in place as well access to local and global learning and development platforms to support your personal and professional growth and career aspirations.
But we also want you to have a life outside of work. Our flexible working arrangements are designed to allow you to balance your professional and personal commitments in a way that suits you and your lifestyle. Birthday leave, Summer Fridays, dog-friendly offices and wellness benefits (including Employee Assistance program and flu shots, to name a few) are just some of the other benefits we offer to support you in doing that.
**Please note: visa sponsorship is not offered for this role. Applicants will have to be based in Australia with full working rights to be considered**