WE ARE HOGARTH AUSTRALIA
We are a global leader in production services, giving our clients the edge by making the best work, brilliantly. We operate in two connected yet distinct markets: traditional production and adaptation, and creative content production driven by data and insight. We combine craft, insight and technology to bring creative work to life.
Hogarth Worldwide is home to 4,500 employees; we operate in 111 languages across 157 markets. We are part of the WPP network.
- Big ideas demand smart delivery (intelligent)
- In a constant push for better (relentless)
- Creative can always work harder (outcome driven)
- The next new thing is only a moment away (innovative)
YOUR ROLE IN A NUTSHELL
The primary role of the Content Lead is the development of and optimisation of content within our Content Studio. Reporting into our National Content Director, the Content Lead crafts content for the new world, and works closely with our Business Partnership, Product and Operations teams.
Being a content creator by trade and with a “how-to” skillset, as the Content Lead, you will inspire the development of first-class content by the Content Studio team along with other production means and revolutionise creative amplification, focusing on building content platforms for our brands. You understand audiences, tailoring and building our content platforms to target specific segmentations.
Overseeing all activities in the Content Studio, the Content Lead drives and inspires our crafters and makers, and works in collaboration with our thinkers to ensure we develop smarter day-to-day experiences for consumers through quality content creation. With a technical understanding, you bring data, automation platforms and measurement tools into the creative mix to deliver the smartest of content solutions. You are always looking to optimise our product to get the most optimal results.
As the Content Lead, you have strong people and communication skills and act as a mentor to our crafters and makers to ensure a steady improvement in their professional skills. And with a solid network of content talent, you are always looking for new specialist skills to add to our Content Studio pool and to help build out our clients’ future digital ecosystem delivery needs.
WHAT IT TAKES
- You have 10–15 years of experience, ideally a combining hands-on senior producing experience both agency and production side with creative/media agency exposure.
- You have the ability to constantly think of smarter strategies for delivering content and how we can push into the digital ecosystem, with extensive experience in directing crafters and makers to create smarter content for the new world.
- You are a strategic thinker, always able to solve the most complex of content platform challenges.
- Different from traditional leaders, you are visible, vocal and inspiring, and at times hands-on to help build on content platforms and educate our full business on how we can create better content, smarter.
- You have strong teamwork skills and thrive in a large team, working with executive leaders, team leaders, consultants, thinkers, crafters, technicians, and makers.
- You know when to consider automation platforms and measurement tools to be utilised creatively to deliver ROI.
- You have a well-established network of non-traditional content talent to tap into.
- You live and breathe the company values, demonstrating hands-on exemplary work ethics.
Together, our people give us the edge. Together, they make us brilliant.
Our shared behaviours:
Honesty: We communicate openly and honestly
Happy family: We are a diverse and inclusive community
Heart and soul: We are committed to bringing our whole self to work
Hunger: We strive for brilliance every time
Hands-on: We dig and support one another
As a business, we are dedicated at creating a truly inclusive culture at all levels of the organisation that encourages different points of view, making Hogarth not only a better company and place to work, but an environment where everyone experiences connection, opportunity and a sense of belonging.
At Hogarth, we take your career seriously. That's why we have a structured career development program in place as well access to local and global learning and development platforms to support your personal and professional growth and career aspirations.
But we also want you to have a life outside of work. Our flexible working arrangements are designed to allow you to balance your professional and personal commitments in a way that suits you and your lifestyle. Birthday leave, Summer Fridays, dog-friendly offices and wellness benefits (including Employee Assistance program and flu shots, to name a few) are just some of the other benefits we offer to support you in doing that.
**Please note: visa sponsorship is not offered for this role. Applicants will have to be based in Australia with full working rights to be considered**