Finecast, a WPP company specialising in addressable TV, launched in the UK in September 2017.
As TV audiences’ fragment across a range of platforms and as viewing behaviours evolve, TV advertisers are grappling with how to continue making best use of their most trusted medium. Finecast was created to help solve this challenge.
Finecast enables advertisers to precision-target viewers across multiple on demand, linear and live streaming TV environments. Finecast gives advertisers the ability to deliver targeted ads to audiences watching TV content across multiple broadcasters, connected devices, set top boxes, over-the-top providers and game consoles – all through a single point of access with standardised measurement.
Finecast optimises delivery across the entire addressable TV marketplace. With access to hundreds of different targeting segments, from socio-economic to life stage, purchase and financial data, advertisers can identify and reach viewers whenever and wherever they are watching.
GroupM is the leading global media investment management operation. It serves as the parent company to WPP media agencies Wavemaker, MediaCom, Mindshare, Essence and m/SIX.
Its primary purpose is to maximise the performance of WPP’s media communications agencies on behalf of our clients, our shareholders and our people by operating as a parent and collaborator in performance- enhancing activities such as trading, content creation, sports, digital, finance, proprietary tool development and other business-critical capabilities. The agencies that comprise GroupM are all global operations in their own right with leading market positions.
The focus of GroupM is the intelligent application of physical and intellectual scale to benefit trading, innovation, and new communication services, to bring a strategic advantage to our clients and our companies.
- Educate and inspire clients regarding Addressable TV propositions and products
- Ability to identify and establish senior level agency relationships and build a trusted ongoing partnership
- Encourage inter-agency coordination, engage effectively, and driving adoption of Finecast products whilst developing the business into other areas within the agencies e.g. closer coordination with comms planners, heads of insight, senior leadership
- Understand client’s marketing objectives to create relevant proposals for clients
- Keep agencies updated on changes with both products
- Regularly present to agency client teams regarding new Addressable TV releases, proactive proposals, and Addressable TV points of view
- Understand and co-ordinate agency feedback
- Build case studies and marketing material that can be used to further promote the product
- The ideal candidate will have 4-6 years in TV/digital media, preferably with sales or agency experience
- Detailed understanding of TV & digital media marketplace and technology
- Evidence of technical comfort and strong understanding of internet functionality
- Strong background in client-facing roles
- Ability to work independently with limited input once objectives have been set
- Proven record of accomplishment in establishing high levels of client satisfaction
- Team management – significant team management and development experience including line management and HR responsibilities (objective setting, performance reviews etc)
- Pitch and senior level presentation experience