Keen to work across some of the world’s largest and most innovative brands? Well, read on…
We’re seeking applications for BCW’s newest Account Co-ordinator. The backbone of account teams, our Account Co-ordinators set teams and clients up for success by keeping everyone organised, on time and with all eyes on the prize. Successful Account Co-ordinators are hungry to learn, try new things and deliver great work. Not scared to speak up in a brainstorm, raise their hand to take a stab at something new, build relationships with media and influencers and actively share content they’re seeing on their feeds that might spark fresh thinking for our agency and clients.
BCW (Burson Cohn & Wolfe) is one of the world’s largest full-service global communications agencies. BCW delivers digitally and data-driven creative content and integrated communications solutions grounded in earned media and scaled across all channels for clients in the B2B, consumer, corporate, crisis management, CSR, healthcare, public affairs and technology sectors. BCW is a part of WPP, the world’s leader in communications services.
Want to know more? Checkout our global website here: http://www.bcw-global.com
- Write and distribute basic PR and social media materials including news releases, backgrounders, fact sheets, bios, e-newsletter content and social media posts.
- Assist on several client accounts.
- Create and maintain media lists and help secure media interviews.
- Monitor media to report coverage that affects the Client’s business.
- Handle basic research of Client’s business and industry to maintain a current knowledge base.
- May coordinate specific events and promotions for the Client(s).
- Work within a team to develop and execute creative digital and social media content, campaigns, and influencer engagement.
- Assist in account administration duties such meeting agendas, recaps and reports.
- Work with internal service departments, external vendors, news media, other Ad/PR agencies and other account staff members at BCW to service the Client(s).
We’re looking for a team player who has a strong desire to learn, expand their skillset and deliver on results working in a fast-paced, collaborative environment. The ideal candidate will demonstrate excellent written and oral communication skills, as well as strong research and analytical skills. They must be detailed oriented, resourceful, able to multi-task and prioritise under deadlines. A solid working knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint is required. Familiarity with creative programs, social and digital platforms is also a plus.
What we’re looking for:
- Bachelor degree in communications preferred
- PR internship background preferred
- Basic understanding and interest in the field of public relations and the broader marketing communications landscape.
- Self-starter who is hungry to take ownership of projects and build impeccable client relationship skills
This role can be based in either of our Brisbane, Sydney or Perth teams.