We seek a disproportionate share of the best talent:
We are a team, we play as a team.
We learn together, we create together, we win together.
We hire on potential, reward on results.
We believe the most talented people want to work with the most talented people.
About the role
Ogilvy Health are currently looking for an experienced senior digital lead for this role which is responsible for the growth, innovation and management of the digital experience portfolio within Ogilvy Health.
- Development and presentation of integrated digital experience proposals for healthcare clients in Rx and OTC.
- Overseeing the successful delivery of projects based on market knowledge and audience insights, tracking measurable performance results and analytics to demonstrate success.
- Establishing and managing relationships with senior clients as a trusted advisor, developing future-focused roadmaps for their business, and ours.
- Identifying proactive opportunities for organic growth and participating in new business development with the broader agency cross-functional teams.
- Coordinating the project delivery team in collaboration with Ogilvy Australia, managing client expectations, proactive communication and follow up of agreed tasks.
- Working closely with delivery teams to ensure high quality of work for clients with a focus on championing excellence.
Skills and Qualifications
- Tertiary qualification (Bachelor level) in any related discipline, or relevant industry experience.
- Minimum 8 years’ experience in related industry roles.
- Record of successful delivery of digital projects in the healthcare space.
- Presentation and persuasive communication skills.
- Advanced understanding of the digital production process, including user experience consultancy, business analysis to develop solutions, creative input and client management.
- Ability to troubleshoot and provide feedback, guidance and solutions.
- Proficiency with project management and workflow tools (e.g. Jira, Smartsheet, Wrike, Trello, etc).
At Ogilvy Health, you will Live the agency values and behaviours on a daily basis –
Be real, Play as a team, Never stop, Care more, Think like an owner.
Ogilvy is one of the world's great names in communication, and this is an exciting chance to be part of it. Around the world, there are 450 international Ogilvy offices employing more than 10,000 people. It’s an agency with history, personality, passion – and opportunity. We’re filled with great people, great brands and great benefits.