The role of the SEM department is to work closely alongside the client and C&C team to ensure campaigns are executed and amplified in an effective efficient and future facing Wavemaker way.
The Digital Media Coordinator works closely alongside the client, SEM Executives, SEM Managers, as well as key partners, to ensure campaigns are executed and amplified in an effective, efficient and future facing way.
The Digital Media Coordinator is a crucial role within our SEM Team and provides the foundations for the success across campaigns, responsible for varied aspects of campaign implementation, monitoring and reporting, working very closely with your Executives & Manager to produce best-in-class solutions, offer unparalleled service and deliver against targets.
At GroupM APAC, our people are our strength, which is why fostering a culture of diversity and inclusion is important to us.
Reporting of the role
This role reports to the Search Director
What you will need:
- 0 – 1 years’ experience in SEM across a range of industries
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- An excellent work ethic, problem solving and proficient time management skills
- Able to work to deadlines in a fast-paced agency environment
- So that the team is successful, the ability to follow instructions and be organised
- Have a passion for learning
- Work effectively in a team environment
- Intermediate MS Office skills
What success looks like:
The easiest and simplest way to see if you have done a great job is when:
In 3 months, you would have:
- Immersed yourself in the team with an understanding of the status of all active and upcoming campaigns.
- Established collaborative relationships with all key stakeholders and internal reports.
- A strong understanding of and can clearly articulate the Wavemaker proposition, core SEM processes and our way of working.
In 6 months, you would have:
- Supported your Executive with briefing, planning and tactical strategies across your accounts.
- Proactively delivered additional value to the client
- Put your mark on the culture of the team, having put measures in place to drive a positive and progressive working relationship between team members
- Have built relationships with key external agency and media & platform partners
- Demonstrated your ability to deliver on all aspects of the role in an efficient, effective and proactive way.
- Strengthened your key stakeholder relationships to deliver great team work consistently.
In 12 months, you would have:
- Taken on greater ownership for campaigns and clients – responsibility and volume. Proactively adding value to the team based on campaign performance
- Proactively taken ownership of projects and initiatives outside your day to day role to drive performance and innovation.
- Built strong relationships with publishers, representing the Wavemaker team appropriately and ensuring that our campaigns are delivered to the highest quality
- An understanding of Wavemaker’s broader proposition and service channels.
We believe there always is a better way to grow. We positively provoke growth for our clients by reshaping consumer decision-making and experiences through media, content and technology. The Wavemaker way is globally consistent. Fueled by the world’s most powerful consumer data, we understand where and how marketing can intervene decisively to help brands win more sales.
Our name is our mission and our method. To make waves, you need to be provocative, even fearless. We do our best work for brave brands and people who want to be challenged to go further and faster. We know it’s not easy, but if it’s in you, we will get it out of you.
Our 7,600 people across 90 markets provoke growth for some of the world’s leading brands and businesses. Our attitude of Positive Provocation is enabled by:
- deep knowledge we have of our clients’ business
- confidence to challenge what’s gone before
- the support to go further than we thought possible
For more information, go to www.wavemakerglobal.com
About GroupM Australia
GroupM Australia takes pride in being a group built on a set of core values that extend to every aspect of our operation. We are committed to providing an empowering workplace that offers opportunities to learn, succeed and grow. We do this through our dedicated in-house training team who tailor our programs for every level of employee in every discipline across the group. GroupM is the largest media investment management company in Australia with 30% market share and over 800 employees. With such a unique culture, GroupM embraces workplace diversity, allowing our employees to bring different ideas and solutions to the workplace.