We seek a disproportionate share of the best talent:
At Ogilvy, we are a group of ‘A’ Graders.
You are here because of your ability to think and influence.
We believe talent comes in many shapes and sizes and that the most talented people want to work with the most talented people.
We are a team. We are accountable, we are competitive, but not at each other’s expense.
We learn together, we create together, we win together.
We hire on potential, reward on results.
And, value people that do it all with a smile.
About the Role:
Ogilvy Sydney is looking for a Senior Creative Team with a passion for developing world-class ideas and concepts that aspire to influence culture. The job demands that you both continually push yourselves to strive for truly breakthrough thinking and the passion to sell your ideas to yourselves, peers and clients. You will be willing collaborators, working in close partnership with the wider creative team, our strategy team and client service teams alike.
Ogilvy is a storied creative agency with a long history of doing iconic work. But, we never rest on our laurels and we’re constantly hustling to do the next big thing; so expect every day to be different. There are many moving parts to the brands we work on from KFC campaigns that have become part of popular culture to highly awarded non-traditional campaigns and all the in between. It is up to you both to get stuck in and do work that turns heads.
A Senior Team needs a wide range of design and creative capabilities. These include:
- Think conceptually and solve client business problems through the power of creativity
- Strong understanding of “360” thinking and how to harness it to meet our clients’ objectives
- The confidence to communicate ideas and sell them to peers and clients
- Ability to execute ideas flawlessly--paying particular attention to design, layout and typography
- An awareness of digital media and evolving online platforms
- An innovative approach to the ways in which advertising is executed
Skills and Qualifications:
- Minimum of 6 -8 years’ experience as an Art Director/ Copywriter for advertising/marketing agencies
- Ideally, Bachelor of Fine Arts or equivalent degree in commercial arts or related field
- Must have won awards at international shows such as One Show, Cannes Lions, NY Festivals, D&AD, Webbies or Clio
- Able to execute concepts to a high visual standard for client presentations
- Sense of humour and a willingness to get stuck in
At Ogilvy, you will live the agency values and behaviours on a daily basis - Divine Discontent, Relentless Curiosity, Adaptive Connection, Pervasive Creativity and Eternal Craft.
"When people are having fun, they produce better work” – David Ogilvy, Founder
APAC Effies 2020: Agency of the Year
APAC Effies 2020: Network of the Year
IPA Effectiveness Award & Specialist Award Winner 2020
Australian Business Awards 2018/19/20: Employer of Choice
Campaign Asia 2019: Creative Agency of the Year
Campaign Asia 2019: Best Place to Work Asia Pacific
Effie Awards 2012/13/16/19: Most Effective Agency Network
Please note: All applicants must have valid Australian working rights.
Ogilvy Australia is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to building a diverse and inclusive workplace. We encourage Aboriginal, Torres Strait Islander and people of all backgrounds to apply.