A global, industry-leading communications agency, GTB transforms businesses through the world’s most purposeful, creative solutions fuelled by precise marketing. Founded in 2007 and part of WPP AUNZ, GTB leverages its deep understanding of the consumer and its clients to deliver true integration within the speed, diversity and potential of modern communications to “make what matters” for people and for business. GTB has 52 global offices and operates across 6 continents.
GTB Australia is looking for an experienced Office Assistant.
ABOUT THE ROLE
The GTB Office Administration Coordinator is a dedicated person that is committed to facilitating the smooth running of the agency in an administrative function. This person should ensure the smooth day-to-day operation, support the GTB Leadership and broader team and HR function and heavily contribute to building positive culture through GTB values and social activity support. It is a key role that supports a vibrant, well run agency and needs someone who embodies and promotes GTB values.
- Maintain up to date admin documents: Email Contact Lists, Org Charts (local and regional), Client lists (local and regional) and Seating Chart, Leave Calendar, Induction and Policy handbook.
- Check in and host GTB visitors until their meeting commences
- Create and send Monday morning newsletter updates
- Facilitate client meetings – catering and parking
- Maintain a budget spreadsheet of all GTB office expenses including functions and gifts
- Maintain a gifts spreadsheet for all gifts given to staff in particular publisher gifts to media team
- General office catering – meetings, Friday wrap, events etc
- Organise GTB functions – internal and client including FDAF Client requests
- Process New Starters supporting HR & Host New Starter office tours
- Manage monthly Good Egg nominations and prizes
- Arrange gift and card for leavers/ special occasions
- Maintain office décor – flowers, plants, equipment maintenance etc
- Order office stationery, supplies as required
- Manage birthday, anniversary, leaving celebrations
- Recruitment support - setting up interviews etc
- Occasional PA tasks for the Managing Director – making bookings, expense claims, ad hoc other
- Support finance team – setting up new suppliers, expensing, statement checks
- Support Media, Production and Account Management teams as needed
- Running the social committee and calendar
- Supporting the team with basic IT issues and assisting with escalation process where required.
- A full driver’s licence (a car is preferable but not required)
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Proficient with Microsoft office software and phone systems
- At least 18months experience in an admin role
- A personable and positive attitude – there is a lot of team interaction involved
- Excellent communication skills
- Managing processes
- Promoting process improvements/ problem solver
- Informing others
- Great organisational skills
- Inclusive team player
- Ability to maintain a positive appearance at all times
- Ability to prioritise and understand the difference between ‘important’ and ‘urgent’
- Keen attention to detail
- Logical approach to problem solving
- Quick to identify potential problems and provide appropriate solutions
- A proactive, helpful and friendly attitude
- Trustworthy and reliable
Be nice to each other. Be Hard on the work. Be constructive, critical and receptive.
I've got your back. Be a team player. We all share the good and the bad.
Question why and push boundaries. Challenge the status quo, but don't forget to challenge yourself. Curiosity breeds creativity.
Be uncomfortable with comfortable. Good isn't great. Make something to be proud of.
We're on a road trip, not a test drive. Ford is a long-term project, so collect experiences, embrace the lessons and have fun.