Mindshare is a global media agency network with 116 offices in 86 countries and is a part of both GroupM and WPP, the world’s largest media investment companies. Mindshare started over in Asia in 1997 and for more than 20 years our values of Speed, Teamwork and Provocation have guided us in the media world.
We are the Cannes Lions Media Network of the Year 2019 and WARC Media 100 #1 Media Network 2020, with the top 3 most creative campaigns in the world for the past year. In Asia Pacific we have been Campaign Asia’s Media Agency Network of the Year every year since 2015 and we are also Performance Agency of the Year.
Overview of the role
The Executive Assistant (EA) will act as a support the CEO and the Executive Leadership team focusing on ensuring all administrative requirements are delivered to allow the agency to be as productive and efficient as possible. The EA acts as an ambassador for the Mindshare agency and may be required to work across a number of projects at any one time. No two days will be the same so the ability and willingness to be adaptive is key.
Key responsibilities to the role
- Seamless management and prioritisation of the CEO’s email, calendar and all internal and external communications
- Acts to support the CEO in delivering and supporting their direct reports and executive leadership team
- Preparation and attendance at a variety of meetings (including preparing the agenda, minutes, presentations, pitches documents)
- Lead the agency is best practice Document/Records management
- Compiling, drafting & distributing communications on behalf of the CEO and/or agency
- Responsible for the output, management, mentoring and development of the agency administrative support team member/s
- Support the CEO and Executive Leadership team with all administrative tasks involved in preparing, reviewing and responding to cyclical activities including – Staff survey’s, client survey’s, Annual agency strategy and delivery
- Successful management of agency events – including but not limited to the annual national conference, client related events, Christmas parties and staff away days
- Ad-hoc whole of agency Project management, including but not limited to office refurbishments
- Management and maintenance of the Mindshare Australia website
- Seek out and proactively ensure the CEO is “in-market” with regular thought-pieces, appearing in or at appropriate industry events and publications
- Builds trusted advisor relationships with key stakeholders within the Mindshare (locally & globally), GroupM and WPP networks
- Maintains a strong relationship with key EAs from our major stakeholders including senior clients
- Act as a point of contact for our global partners, parent and sister companies for marketing, new business and general Australian market enquiries
- Ensuring the CEO is meeting regularly and as required, with senior stakeholders of our client’s business
- Work with the CEO, Leadership Team and wider Mindshare network to ensure all agency-wide deliverables are met.
- Manage the agency purchasing process and procedures, including approvals for spends and monthly reconciliations
- Manages all agency events to budget
- Approval of office costs, ensuring suppliers are aligned to agency code and invoices come in under the right budgets