WE ARE HOGARTH AUSTRALIA
We are a global leader in production services, giving our clients the edge by making the best work, brilliantly. We operate in two connected yet distinct markets: traditional production and adaptation, and creative content production driven by data and insight. We combine craft, insight and technology to bring creative work to life.
Hogarth Worldwide is home to 4,500 employees; we operate in 111 languages across 157 markets. We are part of the WPP network.
- Big ideas demand smart delivery (intelligent)
- In a constant push for better (relentless)
- Creative can always work harder (outcome driven)
- The next new thing is only a moment away (innovative)
YOUR ROLE IN A NUTSHELL
The Integrated Producer sits on our Content Studio team in Sydney and is accountable for the production of digital, print, video, radio, and social assets with a particular focus on digital production, through end-to-end management of integrated campaigns from briefing, budgeting, pre-production, approvals, stakeholder management, content production, digital asset development, print and broadcast through to delivery.
You will be working closely with our internal creative, production, digital, design and motion teams to develop the optimal workflow and production methodology. You shape new projects into a joint success by leading the digital production on our behalf: principally responsible for projects' timely and expectations-exceeding delivery.
You tackle new projects by reaching out to the right people (onsite and offshore) and by being the right person when people reach out to us — responding to agency briefs and RFPs and co-creating pitches, treatments and proposals.
The Integrated Producer reports to the Associate Executive Producer, partners with the Senior Producer and works closely with the Motion and Digital Producers. As part of the Hogarth Worldwide “Production Squad”, the Integrated Producer is responsible for proactively connecting with global counterparts, staying across the latest trends, insights and innovations.
WHAT IT TAKES
- 5 – 8 years of creative agency experience in a similar role.
- Track record of working across physical production, post-production, digital, print, events and motion design.
- You understand of how to develop content for digital, activations, sports stadiums and brand platforms.
- Strong client management skills are essential – account service background is a plus.
- You are passionate about emerging production and advertising technologies and are constantly seeking out new technologies and ways of working in order to share insights and learnings within the wider team and with the client where relevant.
- You are conducting business in an effective manner with attention to detail and accuracy in all internal and external communication and communicate effectively with stakeholders at all levels, across all media channels.
- You work at pace but remain calm under pressure.
- You’re well versed in production, project management and financial systems such as JIRA, Trello/Planner, BCC/Pegasus and the Adobe Creative Suite.
- Experience with Dynamic Content Optimisation is a major plus.
Together, our people give us the edge. Together, they make us brilliant.
Our shared behaviours:
Honesty: We communicate openly and honestly
Happy family: We are a diverse and inclusive community
Heart and soul: We are committed to bringing our whole self to work
Hunger: We strive for brilliance every time
Hands-on: We dig and support one another
As a business, we are dedicated at creating a truly inclusive culture at all levels of the organisation that encourages different points of view, making Hogarth not only a better company and place to work, but an environment where everyone experiences connection, opportunity and a sense of belonging.
At Hogarth, we take your career seriously. That's why we have a structured career development program in place as well access to local and global learning and development platforms to support your personal and professional growth and career aspirations.
But we also want you to have a life outside of work. Our flexible working arrangements are designed to allow you to balance your professional and personal commitments in a way that suits you and your lifestyle. Birthday leave, Summer Fridays, dog-friendly offices and wellness benefits (including Employee Assistance program and flu shots, to name a few) are just some of the other benefits we offer to support you in doing that.
**Please note: visa sponsorship is not offered for this role. Applicants will have to be based in Australia with full working rights to be considered**