Mindshare is a global media agency network with 116 offices in 86 countries and is a part of both GroupM and WPP, the world’s largest media investment companies. Mindshare started in Asia in 1997 and for more than 20 years our values of Speed, Teamwork and Provocation have guided us in the media world.
We are the Cannes Lions Media Network of the Year 2019 and WARC Media 100 #1 Media Network 2020, with the top 3 most creative campaigns in the world for the past year. In Asia Pacific we have been Campaign Asia’s Media Agency Network of the Year every year since 2015 and we are also Performance Agency of the Year.
We have three company values which are the operating philosophies that guide our conduct internally as well as with our Partners (clients, media and other agencies).
- Speed: make decisions that utilise time efficiently, be quick to manage expectations, keep things moving, perform tasks in a timely manner and have the ability to be nimble and adaptive.
- Teamwork: treat everyone with respect, be willing to help out, be a good collaborator, respect the working environment and get involved with the agency outside of your day job.
- Provocation: have an informed POV, challenge the norm in the day-to-day, identify opportunities to do things differently.
Role Reports To:
Client Leader - who leads a team of professionals that are aligned with their particular client.
They will lead their teams to be able to deliver effectively utilising resource allocation, prioritisation and effective communication to manage the workload and flow of work in and out of the agency. They will be responsible for developing the skills and experience of their team members and ensuring that they are progressing through their careers.
Overview of the role
The Senior Executive role will be responsible for delivering on the roles requirements across investment and buying across all channels to meet client objectives.
Investment are fundamentally responsible for leading, managing and inspiring the investment team to deliver Purple standard implementation and trading practices. This team have developed trusted and influential relationships with client’s, media and agency partners. And is responsible for driving innovation in the field of investment.
- Living and breathing the Mindshare values everyday whilst possessing a proactive mentality and approach to workloads
- Possessing a strong commitment to creating a positive, motivating and inspiring team culture with the ability to contribute POV's and follow leadership directives
- Works collaboratively with client team across all disciplines throughout the campaign development process ensuring they deliver work in a timely manner
- Communicates confidently and effectively on all matters with clear articualtion holding both excellent written and spoken capabilities when communicating internally and externally
- Conducting own personal brand within the Mindshare Professional Etiquette guidelines
- Delivering a gold standard implementation of media planning and buying
- Identifying the right products and services to meet the clients needs and briefs
- Building an effective knowledge and use proprietary and industry tools & systems to deliver market leading campaign implementation
- Demonstrating knowledge, understanding and application of the Mindshare Process and the roles and responsibilities at each stage
- Obtaining necessary certifications for required platforms
- Provides accurate administrative support to the broader nvestment team
- Demonstrating a strong understanding of your client and their category whilst responding to all requests in a timely manner, consistently managing expectations
- Developing trusted relationships with media owners to build knowledge of product suite and formulate opinons on the media landscape
- Developing strong internal partnership relations and builds knowledge of product offering
- Ensuring financial procedural adherance is met across all touchpoints including pro-formas, MBA's, bookings and loadings with an aim for zero account queries
- Follows GroupM SOX Complince and auditing processes with 100% adherence
- Ensures timesheets are completed regularly with 100% accuracy and attention to detail
Training and Development Opportunities
GroupM – Provide a range of internal technical training across all tools and systems
WPPAUNZ The Academy – Provide soft skills and people leadership training across all job levels
MFA – Provide access to a range of training, education, social session across NGEN & MFA5+
LinkedIn Learning – This tool houses over 16,000 courses covering an array of both technical and soft skills training