We seek a disproportionate share of the best talent:
At Ogilvy, we are a group of ‘A’ Graders.
You are here because of your ability to think and influence.
We believe talent comes in many shapes and sizes and that the most talented people want to work with the most talented people.
We are a team. We are accountable, we are competitive, but not at each other’s expense.
We learn together, we create together, we win together.
We hire on potential, reward on results.
And, value people that do it all with a smile.
About the Role:
The Account Executive’s focus is supporting the team in the day to day management of the account, to ensure a seamless and superior level of service is delivered to the client every day. They are responsible for the day to day administration of the account, under the direction of the Account team. They are hungry to learn the business and apply that knowledge.
- Handle day to day administration of the account, including internal and client WIPs, work flow control, meetings, minutes, estimates and records, under the direction of the Account Manager/Director.
- Keep team informed on work in progress, recognising issues early and pre-empting them.
- Develop a thorough understanding of the client’s brand and its competitive environment.
- Write briefs under the supervision of the Account Manager/Director.
- Work with internal stakeholders to get things done on time, on budget and at the right quality, including peers across departments and disciplines.
- Provide excellent customer service in all client interactions.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and strong presentation abilities.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to relate well to a variety of people and build productive relationships, while still introducing elements of fun and humour in the workplace.
- Strong listening skills and the ability to be open to new ideas from team members.
- Demonstrates initiative – a proactive thinker and doer who is inquisitive, hungry to learn and looks for ways to make a difference.
- The ability to approach problem solving in innovative ways to gain the best solution.
- Strong time management skills and ability to prioritise
Qualifications & Experience:
- Relevant Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited school.
- Minimum of 1 years’ experience in an Account Executive role.
At Ogilvy, you will live the agency values and behaviours on a daily basis - Divine Discontent, Relentless Curiosity, Adaptive Connection, Pervasive Creativity and Eternal Craft.
"When people are having fun, they produce better work” – David Ogilvy, Founder
APAC Effies 2020: Agency of the Year
APAC Effies 2020: Network of the Year
IPA Effectiveness Award & Specialist Award Winner 2020
Australian Business Awards 2018/19/20: Employer of Choice
Campaign Asia 2019: Creative Agency of the Year
Campaign Asia 2019: Best Place to Work Asia Pacific
Effie Awards 2012/13/16/19: Most Effective Agency Network
Please note: All applicants must have valid Australian working rights.
Ogilvy Australia is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to building a diverse and inclusive workplace. We encourage Aboriginal, Torres Strait Islander and people of all backgrounds to apply.